WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaochy56

Reaction score
Tamagotchi v3 is now released in the uk!!! grab em while u can!

really are wicked me and my friends hav been trying to find out where 2 get 1 though and i woz wondering cud u tell me plz??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :p :wacko: :lol:

really are wicked me and my friends hav been trying to find out where 2 get 1 though and i woz wondering cud u tell me plz??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D   :p   :wacko:   :lol:
Cud= Food chewed, then spit up, then eaten.

Anyways, you can get them from Wal-Mart, Toys-R-Us, Target, etc...

About any Toy Store that sells Brands. Nice to hear they are in the UK.

I don't live in the UK, but nice to hear. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
TR- Uk doesnt have Wal-mart OR target, We dont have anything X(Well, I'm gettin' mine on Saturday :wacko:
Oh Really?

Then a Toy Store/Store that sells Brands. :lol:

I don't know anything. :p

Now, back on topic for me...

im looking 2day! they sell em at argos!!! when i went there was 44 v2 in stock!!!

im looking 2day! they sell em at argos!!! when i went there was 44 v2 in stock!!!
v2 wot about v3!!! cud i no its about food been spit up but who is bothered its only shorter version. ^_^

I live in the U.K. and I got my V3 off ebay but my friends all want to buy one so I'm off to phone up my friends and tell them!!*

*grabs phone and rings up friends to tell them the good news*

*tama star*

P.S. It's my best friend in school's birthday today and she wants a V3 so I am going to try to get my mum or dad to buy one for her beforeit's time for the party!!

*tama star*

P.S. It's my best friend in school's birthday today and she wants a V3 so I am going to try to get my mum or dad to buy one for her beforeit's time for the party!!

*tama star*
Their out this sunday.(I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back