World Record

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KagomeGrl445

Reaction score
If you could try to break 1 world record which would it be and why?

I haven't really thought of it before :D

Perhaps most cricket (the sport that is XD) crazy girl in the world ;)

Hm....Well I always Wanted to Stand on one foot for the longest time since I was a little girl :p . Probably something involving Music or Dancing, though.

Maybe something like 'biggest cupcake ever baked'. I love making cupcakes so I imagine something like that would be pretty fun. Then I'd share it with as many people as I could. ^.^ A piece of cupcake for all TamaTalkers!

Mmm, cupcake. :]

I think if I was going to break a world record, I would attept to break the most pictures taken in a life time. I would too, haha.

Or maybe biggest sub eaten.. Either one is good. ^^

I think if I was going to break a world record, I would attept to break the most pictures taken in a life time. I would too, haha.
That would be great for family memories, too :p

My friend and I tried to break a world record for "The longest anyone can stay on a water floaty in a pool!"

It lasted two minutes!

xD I would go for the best singer in the world.. I am a really good singer, but I can't hit alot of high notes.

if i could break a world record it would be, wierdest person in the world...enough said.

Most snails on face. The record is seven but I think I could beat that easily. Besides, I like snails(Call me wierd, I also have a fear of South Park. :lol: )

:furawatchi: TamagotchiGirl2007 :furawatchi:

PS: It is now my new years resolution. :blink:

I have a Coke/Pepsi Drinking addiction so I would Probably see how much coke or pepsi you can drink in 1 minute too!

I drink Coke or Pepsi!FAST=====>

when I don't even have too, so ya totally How fast you can drink coke or pepsi

Yours Truley,

:p ~TP~

I would do "Person with world's loudest scream" lol. To me, it feels good to scream as loud as you can =D
I would LOVE to do that as well. Except... being the singer I am, I can't do that. Permanat (sp?) vocal chord damage. :(

But I think I would like to do "Longest Broadway Star". That would be pretty cool. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back