Worst Day Of Her Life

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey-CRAZY

Reaction score
Some weeks ago Bethany my best friend had a bad ingeroy and heres how it happened (no death in this topic just a bobo) me Bethany and Joe were taking a math test and we were all absent on the day it happened. Bethany and Joe finshed before me( :rolleyes: ) and soon i finished. Then i went out and i saw bethany crying. I pretnded to get a *soccer ball* so I can see what happened to Bethany. THE PRINCEAPAL WAS DOWN THERE 2!!!!!! Sabrina got in troble for hitting bethany with the pop can and it made a bobo. When recess ended i put the soccer ball back and the princeapal said "Sabrina this is a weapon there fore its not allowed on the playground . If you choose do do this you will get a Pink Slip. You have no recess tomorrow" I was happy cuz i hate sabrina so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! and sabrina is a show off and she stole my mood ring :wub: :p B) please help Bethany and i had a sleepover with her last night!!!!!

sorry double post but i dont know if this topic is allowed if it isn't sorry Admin

Well, being hit with a pop-can shouldn't hurt THAT much, unless the pop can cut her.

If the can was empty, then it really shouldn't hurt. Of course, it's wrong to hit anybody with anything, I think she's overreacting.

Just comfort her and be her friend. :furawatchi:

how is a popcan a weapon???? that's what id like to know. at my school, a nail filer is a weapon.... yea our principal is paranoid

Well, being hit with a pop-can shouldn't hurt THAT much, unless the pop can cut her.If the can was empty, then it really shouldn't hurt. Of course, it's wrong to hit anybody with anything, I think she's overreacting.

Just comfort her and be her friend. :huh:
it did cut her head

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if it's glass, that can do some serious damage. I know "can" doesn't imply glass, but you know.

If it wasn't glass, and it was empty, then I don't think it would hurt much ethier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back