Worst Habits

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cluck_cluck_chicken

Reaction score
My worst habit is snorting when I laugh and I always laugh it off when I do something embarissing even though I want to cry so I snort alot..

What habits do you hate about yourself

Spending All my money as soon as i get it. Then Asking for more.(Yesterday was an example, The Fair was in town (Thought it was next weekend, but no) So My mom Gave me 10 dollars for coupons for rides and games, I bought the coupons ($5 for 5 coupons, so i got ten) went on a couple rides, played a couple games, That was all in about 10 minutes. so i went to the Bingo Booth. (its where people can play Bingo xD) and Asked my mom "....Can i have more money?" And when she'd Ask why. i'd say "Because....er....I dunno. Cause. I like Money" Then She'd give me another 5 bucks.

My other Bad Habit is Swearing alot. Though Since i've been doing it for a while (since i was 12) I dont Get in Trouble for it. But I Never Swear in front of small kids, like babies to like, 7 year olds.

Oops, forgot about my other bad habit, Anyway, its pretty funny actually, Whenever my mom gets home from grocery shopping (buying stuff for supper, buys herself a bag of chips and a chocolate bar, and same with me), I Eat my Chips,And Chocolate Bar. When she asks what i'm going to have for a snack later on, i'd say "...er....Well it's Not Later On yet Is it?. So Ha!" xD

Yelling "ARE WE THERE YET?!" in the car
Me too, as I get carsick so easy. xD I'll be like "Ugh, how my LONGER?"

I also curse alot. And I mean ALOT. xD

EDIT@ I don't eat much- I'm really picky. :]

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, I get that too. We always have to stop at Tim Horton's for my stomach to relax.
xD I always have to sit in the front. If I sit in the back for more than 10 minutes, I'm not a pretty sight. xDD

I hate how I eat so much. I can't help it, when I'm bored I get hungry and I pretty much eat all the cereal, candy, and ice cream and what not. I'm not fat though, since I excercise a lot.

And when I read in the car, I feel really sick.

Also, I freak out about my phone being on. o_o I have to take a mental picture of turning it off in my head, or else at school or at church I'll start flipping out.

I freak out if I can't breath...

I space out, a lot. XD

I'm impatient. Very impatient. But I keep it to myself, which makes me more impatient.. 0_o

I'd say one of my worst habits is cursing. I curse a lot. I even almost did it in front of my mom once, and since it was one of the moreso profanity-like profanities, I could have gotten in a lot of trouble. All of my friends curse, and I think that's where I got it from. Me and two of my friends are trying to stop cursing but we're so bad-mouthed it's nearly impossible. xD

I'm also very impatient. And I don't like being impatient, because if it gets bad enough, I start cursing to myself. And if I want to stop cursing, I should learn to be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back