worst movie you saw?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KuChIpATcHi LOLZ

Reaction score
the WORST of all the movies i ever saw was the speed racer thing (because my lil brother wanted to see it and i had no choice)

the credits almost gave me SEIZURES (not really)

the rave color change is a absolute MADNESS!!

and i fell asleep during the movie :D

the car is the same thing as in the cartoon but i liked it(my bro said)

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably..... Star Wars: The Clone Wars (I got so bored, my brother made us go), Hannah Montana Movie, and When A Stranger Calls. It was just a bunc of phone calls all movie long.

Oh, I actually thought When A Stranger Calls was a pretty good scary movie.

Bad movies...I think Shark Boy and Lava Girl was pretty cheesy.

Twilight

Clover Field

Hannah Montana

The Knowing [the ending ruined it]

Wasn't George Lopez some evil thingy in that movie? xD
HA! He was! It was really funny because his face looked like it was in a magnifying glass when he was in that robot body.

I bet with better acting, and maybe a different director, that movie wouldn't be so terrible.

speed racer (gave me seizures)

Twilight (edward is a nerd! :D )

Jimmy timmy power hour: (OLD MOVIE, Jimmy looks flat, timmy looks like a 6 year old)

Pokemon 6: Jirachi wisjmaker (Poor jirachi getting the power sucked out of it..) :eek:

Read It and Weep: (WORST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN VERY VERY ANNOYING!!!)

My little cousin likes the Ben 10 movie. He thought it was the best thing ever made, LOL! I hated it too.

Anyways, I also hate Sky High (Disney)- just because I've seen it so many times, and all of the Barbie movies. My little god-sister has every-single one of them, and she watches them every-single day! I've seen too much Barbie! (That's partially why I threw out all of my Barbie dolls when I was 8.) :(

ohheres another one, monstarz vs alienz (my bro again :wacko: !!) the alienz are the same thing that a dumb kid will think about an alien, the monstarz are simply dumb and cheesy :D
ZOMG I loved that movie!! It was hilarious!

MY WORST MOVIE: Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd. (Its an Indian Film)

And like on the cover, it had 5 stars by critics and everything!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Twilight (ARE YOU KIDDING?! Soooo boring...)

The Eye (It actually made my mom and I laugh. It wasn't bad, just not what we expected)

Be kind rewind O: *Yawn*

&& I LOVE Twilight, I hate when people bag on it,, If yew don't like Twilight,, DON'T SEE THE MOVIE,, & I'm possitive all the people who "hate" Twilight will see New moon and hate and complain about it :/

Stars Wars: The Clone Wars. My brother forced me. >.< I love StarWars, but not the Clone wars. I had bad dreams about that skunk-hairdo-meets-bad-makeup-job girl... Young Padawan, I believe. Dx

TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT

/cough

-ends rant-

Um,

Where The River Runs North with Micheal J. Fox was awful.

Most of the Feature Films for Families movies are also really bad- No More Baths!

Although I must admit that The Buttercream Gang is a f*cking movie epic. <3

Latest posts

Back