Worst PE class ever!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ETHAN1994

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
My goodness! Today's PE class at school was a right disaster! Since it's now summer term, all PE lessons are outdoors. We go out, and it's freezing cold. Then it's starts raining and we are a little wet. Then it's stops, but it's still freezing. Then it's starts raining and it rains so hard, that it felt like needles were hitting my face. And it got so cold, I couldn't feel my hands. Eventually the teachers finally admitted that continuing the class seemed crazy. They said we could go in and get changed. But only 2 of us wanted to go in(and I was one of those 2). So we did. The others carried on because they thought it was fun. I was so soaked, I couldn't get my T-shirt or socks off. The teacher had to help me. Then when are done getting changed, it stops raining. What a relief!

Why would they keep kids out in that kind of weather?!?

It's been raining a lot here too. I actually wouldn't mind having PE class in the rain. It sounds fun!

But when it rains we stay indoors.

Sounds miserable.

We never had to go out when it was really cold or wet.

I don't know what your teacher was thinking. I thought the kids were supposed to come in as soon as it starts to rain. That's the way it was at my school.

Sounds miserable.We never had to go out when it was really cold or wet.

I don't know what your teacher was thinking. I thought the kids were supposed to come in as soon as it starts to rain. That's the way it was at my school.
Not here. :(

At least once a week, we have an outdoor PE lesson, no matter what the weather or temperature is like. But now that it's summer term, all PE lessons are outdoors. :angry: :(

Back in Norway, a school could get in alot of trouble for having outdoor PE lessons in bad weather. If only it were the same here in the UK.

My Mum told me that when she went to school, outdoor PE lessons were the same. They could stop and complain all they wanted, but all that would get them was a detention.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back