Would Should I Get

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd slowly get all three (V1, V2, and V3). That's what I did (actually, I have yet to get a V3). I had to get them used (except for the V4.5 and V5), but I still enjoy them. I can't say which one is better because I honestly can't decide. I think I favor my V1 and V2 just because I just got them.

I'd say a v1.

v1's quite easy to care for, no more worrying about completing a game to lose 3g of weight! All you do is jump three hurdles in the jumping game (takes only about 30sec) and ta-da, your Tamagotchi has already lost 3g of weight!

It's also nice to connect them because it's random what happens and you don't know if it's gonna be game or present. (Well actually you can do that with any Tamagotchi version if you select "Ver. 1" or "Others" on both Tamagotchi.)

I would try a v3. I have a v2 and it's fun, but I've heard v3's have more characters and I look forward to getting one myself.

I would pick version 3, because the designs are cool, and I dont have a v3, so I think I am going to buy one. Right now, I am really into v4.5

buy V1 it cool yeah. and its a real virtual pet. no mail or poo mail to worry about.

I say V.1 Because it the Orginal Tamagotchi. ( well actually not really )

Easy to Care for pretty fun games:

Dance

Jump

No Jobs to worry about or School.

No Shop < Which I actually would wish for in a V.1.

When you Have a Baby in V.1 they drink a Baby bottle with Milk.

Then when your Older you have an actual meal that is chosen for you. And every time your Tamagotchi Changes it gets a New food that is chosen for you. Corn Dogs, Pizza and More.

OH! they also have way cute characters!

Yes it doesn't sound like much, like:

• Mail
  • Jobs
  • School
  • Varitey Of Foods
  • BLAHBLAH.. ( you get the point )
Its just fun and easy!

Don't let us get in the way of what you want to chose. Its Just my point of View.

OH! And I also recommend the V.2 almost like a V.1 but with a Shop :)

~TP~ ^_^ ♪

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm mostly into the v4.5's,but I checked out the v2's and the characters in it are the coolest(i adore the dog tamagotchi).

[SIZE=10pt]I would choose a V1. They are very rare and if you have all those Tamas then you might as well start from the bottom up. That's what I think, anyway. I don't have one, but I hear they're very easy to care for[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back