Would u like 2 b a guide?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would u like 2 b a guide?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a feeling this will be closed..............

Y?I just wanted 2 know if ppl wanted 2 b a guide.Why would it b closed off?Oh gr8 another bad topic made by me.Y do I make these posts?It makes me want 2 close them down if I could.Especially when ppl like u talk about it like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm not trying to be mean...........topics like this are sometimes closed :) :rolleyes: :eek: :( .................

I am not trying to bemean, you are my friend but I am afraid Bell Sprout dictated a law that no TamaGuide topics should be started and if they wree they'd be closed. If you have a loom at Guide to be A TamaGuide in the Pinned toopic in this section, you can view it.

I'm sorry. :L

This topic will more than likely be closed soon by a guide ( how ironic )

me badly! i have a feeling this is going to be closed as well. i think it's stupid closing topics about being tamaguides.

The reason that guides close these type of topic is because Admin wants to be able to notice people naturally. If you want to be a guide, you should PM the Admin, instead of making topics like this.

People just want to express their feeling!Why do guides have to close them? :)
I know! I think these rules are stupid...really. :ph34r:

Wow, can you believe that I'm one of the poeple that voted No? Well, believe it. I did. I lost all of my interest of becoming a TamaGuide. :ph34r:

Err, I'm gonna go ahead and close this topic, because as stated in Bell Sprout's "A Guide to Becoming a TamaGuide", these topics have to be closed.

So, um, *Topic closed by newbiekidlex*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back