would u like...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglover10

Reaction score
i no this topic seems depresing but i was just wondering, if someone could tell u the exact way u would die... would u want them to? i wouldnt, its like a book if u read the end first, then it makes the rest of the book boring cuz u no whats gonna happen

personally id be paranoid for life if i knew how i was gonna die...id probubly never leave my home and id become some sico maniac

Well, it's sort of a yes-no thing for me here.

I would like to know when I will die because I won't want to be in shock. Of course, the date can always change of your death due to medical problems. :D

It's also a no for me because then I'd start freaking out and then life would go a bit faster for me, with that in my mind.

Hmmm....a yes-no thing. Yes, because, well...I wanna know.

No, because then I would freak.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be pretty... Interesting, to know when and how I would die, but no.

I would be paranoid, thinking about it all the time. And if I didn't know, I'd just go on with my regular life.

It'll happen some day, but... I like surprises. xDD

haha, I think it'd be funny if you went to a gypsy and asked her when you were going to die, and she goes "right now!" and pulls out a gun and shoots you. (really random)

yeah, I would like to know, but then I'd be freaked out if I

1. live too short

2. live too long

i wouldn't wanna know the exact but down to the week would be cool. I don't wanna know how. Just when

People think I am crazy for predicting, but ever scince I was really small I have always thought I would die young. Especailly now. For some reason I think I will die around 16ish. And the weirder thing, I dont really care. I figure, the faster I get to heaven (If there is one) the better. I dont really like life. It kinda... sucks. I almost feel as though I am just kinda waiting... Ill shut up now. But In some ways I dont want to die, in some I do. I want to join my sever friends who have died long before anyone should die. I miss them more than most know....

Becca♥

Im the kinda girl who worries alot and knowing when i will die will totally freak me out!

i no this topic seems depresing but i was just wondering, if someone could tell u the exact way u would die... would u want them to? i wouldnt, its like a book if u read the end first, then it makes the rest of the book boring cuz u no whats gonna happen
personally id be paranoid for life if i knew how i was gonna die...id probubly never leave my home and id become some sico maniac
No. I'd be very scared for that. I'm paranoid about that stuff, and it makes me happier not to know when I die.

how? not unless it's important. and really, the only important thing i can think of is saving someone else's. honesly, that's how i wanna die. or of old age. but let's not sighn your own deathnote....

\

and when? maybe down to the year. maybe.

but i'm makin' a vow to live my life to the fullest... every day. we'll see how that holds up.

I think I would be fairly indifferent. I mean, if you get told that you die of a car crash next Friday, its very simple, just don't come out of the house on Friday unless necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back