Would you buy this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy this?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:)

i was thinking about making and selling them.

so would you buy it?

I have some from her site. They are wonderful and high quality :p

It's nice to have something to prop up your tamas.

Did you get that from my post about how to make tama cradles? If you did, that's fine, I just want to know. Just to let you know, that's not my idea. Somebody else thought of it. This lady in Europe or something. I just thought we could make them for ourselfs at home, so I posted an easy way to make them at home. I never thought about selling them though. Mabey I will. Mabey. I think I might get in trouble for selling them at school. That's the only place where I can sell them.

Last edited by a moderator:
i didnt get it from your post but i would have like to seen it. i wnt to sell them on here but i am not quite sure how.

i dint make them i saw it and i thought i might copy it.

to seal it i would use like velcro. (i dont know how to sew a zipper)

I finished making one like 10 min. ago and Im very pround of it!! They're a fun craft to make if you're bored. If I had a scanner and knew how to use it, I would show you guys. ;)

Here in Japan there neat to put them in! I think USA needs some.

I'm the one who posted above you. I'm in the USA, and that's exactly why I thought of makeing them out if clay, cause they wern't avalible in stores here. What's it like in Japan? I want to go there. I've learned about it school. I heard that you can't eat on the street while you're walking, and you sit on the floor when you eat. We sit at tables on chairs, and we don't walk anywhere here in Texas, we take a car. What do you know about the USA?

THE REAL ONES ARE MADE OUT OF AN EXPENSIVE TYPE plastic the immatations are made of clay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back