WOULD YOU DO THIS TOO?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TaMa_BaLlErInA

Reaction score
omg on my first connex/cion(ive had other tamas before it) i got up to 58 generations. since i was 4 yers old(when i got my first tama) my tamas never died ever and i was proud of that. but my bff didnt have a tam(last year, she still hasnt got one!) and she borrowed it and she BROKE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i fixed it after a week. when i got my first V2 she ran off with it and she RESET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko: :angry: :angry: :angry: I WAS ON 36 GENERATIONS!!!!! I was so mad that i dumped her as a friend for the popular girl at my school. and now shes a loner but i dont care because she was really mean to me!!!!!!! she even told me she did it on purpose. Who knew that the popular girls were nicer than the losers? (well she is now cos she has no friends)

If anyone thinks thats harsh then theyre wrong. she deserves it! she broke my first connection!!!! and reset my V2 ON PURPOSE AND EVEN ADMITTED IT!

how mean is that?!

i wouda beaten my friend up if she did that i would make her pay for my first one lolz

If I were on like any gen after 10, id NEVER FORGIVE HER/HIM AND NEVER SPEAK TO HER/HIM AGIAN IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back