Would you ever eat a dog?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've eaten a dog before.

Joke!

Nah,I would never eat a dog. I hate eating meat,let alone dogs.

No, but people in my country do. But the people in my country eat Thai dogs - they eat a specific breed called 'black dogs' or something. I mean, I don't know what it is in English, but it's 'Ma Dum' which translated roughly is black dog. My teacher ate it with his friends before; but that was by accident. He said he didn't know that it was a dog and it tasted good O:

But anyway - If it was a situation between life and death, I would give it a try. There's no particular difference between domestic animals raised in farms and pets. Well, maybe there is a difference, just pointing at the meat. :) But obviously, I wouldn't randomly go say to mom that I want to eat all the dogs in my house.. That's just wrong xD.

If I was going to die I would. And I probably would anyway, I want to know what dogs taste like. :/

Heck no!!!!!! that is gross!!!!!!!

but of course some people actualy eat it i would never but..........yeah

Mmmm, real potstickers are made from dog.

Actually I don't think that's true.

But yeah, I probably would eat dog just to try it

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I've eaten a dog before. HOTdog that is. XDD

Okay, enough puns.

No, I would not eat a dog. ONLY in a life/death situation, IF I didn't eat MY puppies. I'd rather starve than eat my dogs, but any other dogs that i'm NOT close to, yes, but ONLY in a life/death situation.

I agree with Phoebe.

Not much of a difference from eating a Cow, Chicken, Ect. Of course I wouldnt eat it raw. xD

How is eating something animal abuse? Other animals have the same rights as cats, dogs, etc..No, but I've eaten dog food before.
I never said That eating Cows or Pigs are NOT animal Abuse. Please don't put words in my mouth

That's why I'm a vegetarian. I've grew to be against that the whole slautering thing.

Life or death; Yeeep, probably.

If there was nothing else to eat at all, then I'd give it a try.

Just for the sake of trying it; No way in the world.

I don't know why, but I don't find the idea of eating domestic pets appealing.

Nah, I don't think I could.

I adore dogs, so the thought of eating one makes me want to cry. So...yeah.

I probably would if I HADTOHAVETO but I'd be in tears.

How is eating something animal abuse? Other animals have the same rights as cats, dogs, etc..No, but I've eaten dog food before.
Dogs are usually animals you form bonds with as PETS. She probably meant that having a dog that YOU have bonded with then just eating it is Animal Abuse/Heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back