Would you Judge someone on how they look?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
_Flame_ I agree totally.

If I see anyone wearing something that makes them look worse than they are (Short skirt with fat thighs) I think that they have little self respect same with (skimpy singlet and fat belly) no self respect. Everyone does it. sub conscieously.

I try not too, I mean, If I see someone in the mall drinking starbucks, and wearing all designer clothes, I'm going to think "Oh, they have money." That's it, though.

Sophia and I when we met were polar opposites, to be honest. She has dark black hair, I had blond. Brown eyes, Green eyes.

Yet, we're best friends <3

-shrugs-

I judge more on the way they walk, really.

Yeah on looks and personallity if I see some dangerous man with a knife I would steer clear of him I wouldnt walk over to him and be all Nice day we got here! but if I see some really normal looking person and they were really nasty I would proberly steer clear of them to. But on anything else I wouldnt.

I'm not going to lie, I guess I do. If I see a hot guy I will find myself attracted to them, but remember that nobody is completely 'ugly'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back