Would you rather?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go out with the person I hate after that I would probably never talk/see them again.

WYR watch nothing but Twilight for the rest of your life or listen to Justin Biebers music for the rest of your life?

^^ I feel quite evil

Hmmm....a VERY Hard choice....

I dislike both...but I'de rather choose listen to JB's music for the rest of my life, because...I watch TV more than I listen to music and I don't listen to music much.

WYR have four pet cats or four pet dogs for the rest of your life?

(Couldn't think of anything)

Four cats. I don't really like dogs. Plus cats would be less messy.

Would you rather be beautiful or rich?

Um. Rich.

There's no such thing as 'Beautiful' . Everyone's amazing :)

WYR eat your fingers or toes?

True, true.

Toes. Life would be haaard without fingers.

Hmm... WYR eat a dead worm for $5.00? Or stay in a haunted house for one night, alone, for $20.00?

Stay in a haunted house, cause I'm a Jigglypufff who knows PSI, so I can take on any ghost!

WYR gat PWNed by a Magikarp and have everyone know, shoot your teacer, or get a pet Jigglypuff (This means you are now a Pokemon Trainer, so that means when someone stares at you, you have to battle them)?

Get a Jigglypuff of course!

I've always wanted to attack people that stare at me with my companion!

WYR stay in the graveyard for the night on the Full moon alone, or have a Zombie break into your house at night on Christmas?

Make your decision! XD

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a zombie break into my house at night on Christmas.

I'd hear his "creepy" zombie moans and run downstairs, then start using my rifle, man.

Not that I actually own one.

Anyway, would you rather be able to transport yourself anywhere (on the Earth) you want in a split second? Or be able to transform yourself into any fictional person?

Be able to transport yourself anywhere (on the Earth) you want in a split second. No more waking up at 6am for school with that hour and a half long commute <3

Would you rather eat cockroaches everyday for a year or eat worms every day for the rest of your life?

Eat worms, you didn't say that they can't be GUMMY WORMS! XD

WYR be attacked by a were-wolf, or have the next bunch of strawberries that you eat become living ichigotchi's bouncing around in your belly for a week?

Wait would I become a werewolf? If so that one. If not then the ichigotchi's one ha.

Would you rather have to only watch God Squad reruns for the rest of your life or have a homeless man eat out your left eye while your awake?

Literally a ton? lol Either way the naked one.

Would you rather throw up for every hour for 3 days or explosive diarrhea for 1 week?

Sorry that it's a really gross one but it's yucky and thats kinda the point I guess.

1. tama v9: Swallowed by Kirby! Ehehehe. Mew Kirby.

2. ShutUpAndSmile: Uh, I don't want either, but I guess the vomit one. ._.

Okay, would you rather have a huge pile of homework that will last you 15 hours? Or would you rather travel to a place you've always wanted to go but while you're away have all your valubles stolen? I feel evil today.

Homework. You didn't say that it is FUN homework

WYR Sing 'Mary had a little lanb' 50 times in front of everyone in the street wearing a fairy dress (Doesn't matter, girls AND boys) for $100 or have a bird poop on your head when you are doing a speech for $5?

Go to jail, My cat loves to sun bathe

WYR Meet New Zealand's Top cat model of 2011

polaroid-cruz1.jpg

Or eat a BIG block of chocolate (Whether you like it or not!)?

Uhh... meet the cat. I hate chocolate.

Would you rather meet Ness in real life? Or would you rather meet Lucas in real life? If you don't know who they are, please don't answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back