Would You Rather!~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fruit juice, bro.

WYR Trade all your tamas for all of the Rare tamas or Pass on an opportunity to get every rare tama in the world to Finish your collection of tamas except for rare ones

I'd probably pass an opportunity to get the rarer ones. For some reason, I prefer quantity > quality usually for Tamagotchis ;_;

WYR be happy with no money, or be sad as a millionare?

(MMMM WHAT A FUN QUESTION)

Sad with no money. If I had millions but couldn't enjoy it because nothing I did made me happy then there's not really much point and I wouldn't bother buying anything or traveling

WYR have an ugly small house in an expensive, upper class area or a really grand house in a rundown, chavvy area?

Grand house in rundown area.

WYR be paid to write easy book or read and decipher books that are hard to understand?

I'm assuming hard to understand is like bad grammar etc??? So I'd rather get paid to write an easy book bc moolah

WYR write with pencils or pens

Pencils. I'm far too accident-prone for pens. .o.;

WYR be a werewolf or a vampire?

Oh gosh, I'd really love to see both... how about a lame cheesy Deadpool musical?

(If I really had to choose, I'd pick Deadpool.)

WYR be eternally cursed with a 3rd grade reading level, or a 3rd grade speaking/vocabulary level?

Probably reading as I talk more + it would make little things like talking to a cashier 10x harder and more awkward than what it already is. Also I'm training to be a hairdresser and pretty much everyone I've met in the business so far is at a 3rd grade reading level soooo

Would you rather go back to junior/primary school or high school?

Watch a movie about homelessness 1K times. I like my home. ;~;

WYR sit through a marathon of the worst show ever or play the worst game ever for 5 hours?

Dude that kind of questions offensive, man. Good Mythical Morning because I don't hate myself obvs

WYR toast or cereal???

Cereal.

WYR watch Rhett and Link go against each other in a Pokemon battle (using only 3 Pokemon) or watch R&L play with Tamagotchis?

More intense taste buds!! Bring on the flavor!!

WYR go on an all-expenses-paid vacation for one month at a lower quality (but not atrocious) resort, or for one week at a high-class resort?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back