Would you says your tamagotchi is like your baby?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If my tamas were my children i would be a...Great-Great Grandmother and a Great-Great-Great Grandmother! OMG! *Faints*

tamagochis are like your own child you take good care of him/her they are happy :D

Last edited by a moderator:
For the third time, I will say, This should be in What's on Your mind?

|)ragana

I love all my tamagotchis like they are my babies. ^^ I love them so much!

However... will anybody please move this?

Although the Tamagotchi does make you feel kinda "motherly" ("fatherly" if you're a boy, I guess!), I think it is more like a pet. Because you can't talk to it in English. It's really nice for my friend, who has no "real" pets or siblings. she has 3 Tamagotchis and loves them to bits, always gets the best characters.

Tamagotchis are meant the be virtual pets, NOT family members. "Real pets" can become family members, and Tamagotchis can become pets, sort of. It might be different for, like, somebody living on their own with a Tamagotchi. It might keep them company or something along those lines...

Tamagotchis are really fun, good pets that can fit into pockets or onto a lanyard. And they can be annoying (like when the call in the middle of the night), but its a good experience overall because babies and pets call in the middle of the night as well. I am a real Tamagotchi fan but you have to realise that Tamagotchis are NOT people. People are infinitely more important. Think, would you rather have the angel sign on your Tamagotchi, or a family member dead??

It is very interesting and raises a few important issues, such as whether you are taking everything too seriously. I am a serious Tamagotchi fan and will get up in the middle of a meal if a Tamagotchi goes off. But family comes first. Every time.

StarTama B)

My tamas are like my siblings. I love them so much and they are never mean to me,but sometimes they are a [SIZE=8pt]little[/SIZE] anoying!

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

Please don't post in topics that haven't been posted on in over three months. This is considered bumping, which is against the rules.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back