Would YOU?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know him in real life?

Hmm..

Just be careful. Later on you might decide that your old old boyfriend is better, and he might be with another girl. Choose your boyfriend break-up and stuff choices wisely, or else you'll get tangled up in a huge mess. ;)

I broke up with my bf after 5 months being together. He was the best!! I broke up with him for another dude that I found out wasn't-the-right-guy-for-me types. I wanted my other bf that I broke up with back. But I want to know what you would do. Would you give me another chance?
Sam you know Tim would give you another chance. Lol! And by the way I don't think should really tell people that (us) on here. It's strict on member dating. Anyway yeah Tim definatley would give you another chance. TJ wouldn't, he sent me an e-mail by the way. I'll PM it you. :ph34r:

well, i always have MY tricky situations...

1. i have 2 friends that are boys (that stick toghether, not very different guys). i had another that was a girl.

i ended up breaking with the girl. tried to fix it, it didnt work out well. i'd give you a chance here. now i also have some allies in KW.

2. first grade, 2 bffs. one boy, one girl. hated eachother. WORST CASE SCENARIO. again, stuck with the boy. it could get ugly with another chance.

TIPS: 1. don't get stuck with different genders. go with the most preferable at that time.

2. if you're in a bff-group of two or three, maybe four, you might become center of anger. BE CAREFUL!

no. People who breakup and make up go's forever and it gets annoying.

EX:Lets brack up *bracks up*

Next day: wanna get back together? anw:Sure *gets back together*

Next day:Lets brack up *bracks up*

*repeates*

i seen this happen before it got REALY OBNOXISH

Sam you know Tim would give you another chance. Lol! And by the way I don't think should really tell people that (us) on here. It's strict on member dating. Anyway yeah Tim definatley would give you another chance. TJ wouldn't, he sent me an e-mail by the way. I'll PM it you. :(
HE WHAT?!?!?!?!?! Tell me what it said NOW!!!!!!!!!! And I know Tim would give me another chance. He said he loved me. I think that is gross.

[SIZE=13pt]<.<" Ouch~ Thats pretty cold.[/SIZE]

Dumping your boyfriend for another guy? OUCH!

If my boyfriend did that to me. Hell no would I give him another chance. ]:

But remember...Your still young. You still have your whole life ahead of you to date guys. O-O"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back