Wow... how disappointing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd never pay more than £20 for a toy as simple as a Tamagotchi, even if it did have 101 features.

THEY ARE TOYS

If you are willing to pay the money, and want some serious kit buy an Aibo or 1 better, a reall pet.

If there was a backlight, it'd probably eat up more batteries. (Especially if you were unable to control when and how long the backlight lit up.)
true, and it's a pain in the butt to find and change the batteries >_<;

Menko is right, yes you may love your tama but in the end it's a toy.. Half of you are getting them taken off you by teachers anyway~~! lol does it matter? no it doesn't the tama is what the tama is and no amount of I wish it had this I wish it had that is going to chnage it -_- hey, I wish the tama went to work for me then came home and cooked my dinner but for $20 it's not happening...

Um... I am 13. lol. I would rather pay $20 or $30 for a back lighted, more games, and color one. If not more... they really should come out with an advanced version with backlighting and more games. And maybe in color... I mean, we had little pixels 7 years ago.. and still we have them now? It is OK I guess, but now what I suspected. It's worth $8 - $10 IMHO. Offtopic: dashiznit741 - Family Guy RULES!!!
Without stating the HORRIBLY obvious and being a pain here. If you wanted all that stuff, why did you a buy a tamagotchi and not a Gameboy or something? It DOES actually explain on the packet the features and what to expect.

God - I state my opinion and everyone attacks me. Jesus Christ!
Just ... two minor things.

1. Don't start a flame war, it's unbecoming.

2. You state your opinion, others state theirs. It's a FORUM; So for the lament: it's a noun that litrally means 'A public meeting place for open discussion'.

Last edited by a moderator:
God - I state my opinion and everyone attacks me. Jesus Christ!
i think your right but i think the other are also right....it would be whicked but we can't make them do it...although, if your into technology and if you win the lottery...you can buy the tama idea from bandai and then enhance it and then....well, people can dream can't they? i have goals!! lol

Hello?There`s 4 games!Not only that, but there`s shopping, you can connect, there`s a keychain, and lots more I can`t write or my hand would ache.And this is supposed to be a role model incase maybe if you get married and have a baby!It doesn`t matter how it looks like!You don`t understand :furawatchi: !Besides, this is way better compared to tamagotchi on the gameboy (I have the first tamagotchi, tamagotchi on gameboy, tamagotchi connection, tamagotchi screensaver, tamagotchi connection v2, etc.).Yeesh, you guys are such babies!It`s like you have a real baby in your hands that`s adorable, but it`s a girl.You wanted a boy, so you fed it to the dog.Ridiculous!People would be staring at you like this: :furawatchi: .Man ToxicWire...you just don`t get it :furawatchi: !

Um yea, is that the Connection (or whatever it's dubbed where you are) Version 1?

Because my version two has about 3 games on it so far (they've been adding on as it grows) and a little shopping cart, points system, infrared capability with NOT only other Tamagotchi but mobile phones and the like.

Heck, I can stick my tamagotchi in a little panda looking suit and watch him strut his stuff.

Let's write to BANDAI demanding backlights. Although I knew it didn't have one...I'd like one.

But I don't want my Tamagotchi to be in color. It would completely loise it's classic charm and just be completely mainstream. I prefer the pixels, personally.

Maybe it's a V.1....What games are there?
V1's have two games: Dance (a memory-type game), and Jump (jump over hurdles).

My favorite is the Jump (hurdle) game. Jump over four hurdles and your tama loses three pounds.

:ichigotchi: :D B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back