Wow, it's changed here.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorlink

Reaction score
Wow. Holy macaroni. I can't even... wow.

What happened to invisionfree?

And like, half the members who used to be on here? xD

Anyway, since the majority of you all most likely don't know me, I guess it's time I re-introduce myself. I'm Sorlink. I joined way back in '06(wow, five years ago!) and I stopped coming on here, like... a while ago. More than a year, I think. Probably two. So there was a long time where I didn't come on here, and I didn't really think about it. But recently I've been thinking about Role Playing a lot, so I thought I'd come back and do some RPing. And of course I wanted to come back for my friends<3 I just hope they haven't all left xD I'll probably be rather active on here for a while, and then it'll peter out and I'll never be on, and then a couple years later I'll come back with another introduction topic.

As it stands, though, I'm back. :] Nice to see you all!

Welcome back sorlink! I've been around since 2006 too! :hanatchi:

In regards to your question about Invision Free, there had been an "Upgrade Fundraiser" that commenced during the end of last year in hopes of TamaTalk being able to be updated. As you obviously have now noticed, the fundraiser was successful. The reasoning behind the update can be found here. :blink:

It's very normal for members to leave forums and for new members to replace them. It's simply how the cycle goes. People become un-interested, whilst others become interested. ;)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your visit/stay here! c:

Thank you, everyone! I'm glad to be back :]

I'm still trying to get over how much it's changed here... but it still seems like a pretty great site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back