WOW! This is So Kawaii! ^^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaii-Kitty

Reaction score
WOW! Okay, something cool has happened, and I'm so happy! (Well, it's really cool)

Story:

There was a fund raiser at our school, and every 2 orders you get a weepul! (A weepul is a small, fuzzy thing with eyes, mouth, etc. and it's cute!) Well, If you get 12 orders you get the HUGE weepul, that's really big like a stuffed animal, but it looks like a small weepul!

Me and My bff, Mckenzie, got that big weepul, and small ones. We got obsessed with weepuls, and we made a video called "The Weepul Show" and we put it on youtube. We told people, and they said "Okay I'll check it out" then Me and Mckenzie made a bunch of papers saying "Watch the weepul show! Go to youtube, type in the weepul show, and enjoy!" and we put them all over the walls of the school.

Now a bunch of classes (we are not in) stop teaching just to show their class our weepul show! Me and Mckenzie walk by classes, and we saw a class watching it! :p Kids that I don't even know say "The weepul show was great!" and all kind of things. I asked a girl "Did you watch the weepul show?" They say "No, but I'm going to... my friend said that it was funny... Did you watch it?" I say "Yeah... I made it!" and she wouldn't believe me!

This is all 100% TRUE!! It is the best!!!

If you want to see it yourself here is the link:

The Weepul Show

I'm in Jr. High, there are a bit less then 200 kids at my school, but each 1 view mose likely = a BIG classroom

-Thanks!- *I'm so happy!*

WEEPUL SHOW #2 COMES OUT TOMORROW!

I felt like I was watching an episode of Dora whenever the green thing would turn and talk to us. 0_0 (Yes, I'm SweetTinkerbelle on youtube, so that was my comment.)

Broken~Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back