WOW!You will never

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchifan

Reaction score
Hay yaaaaal and peps whose readin B) B) B)

you will never know what just happened to my tama :D :D :D

when i went to items and selected the rod my :hitodetchi: caught the most hugest fish im telling ya it covered the whole screen :eek: :eek: :eek:

But the most strangest thing happened, my rod dissapered right out of my items :D :p :(

The rod is a strange item. It can be used many times, but as soon as you catch something good, it disappears. :D For example, you could catch 20 cans, but as soon as you get a fish... goodbye fishing rod!

StarTama :hitodetchi:

Yup. The funny fishing rod :D You can catch un-limited cans, and even a fish :S But as soon as you catch a good fish. Goooooodbye! This is normal though ;)

I love the whale/huge fish-thing, and especially the musuc that the tama plays when he catches it. xD

It is very weird It will dissaper as soon as you got somthin good

you can only use the fishing rod once.
Not true :marumimitchi:

You can use the fishing rod multiple times, but as soon as you catch something good.....it vanishes! :marumimitchi: XD

Don't fret it. This is normal, and it happens to everybody. When I caught a fish (actually, truth be told, it was the whale/huge fish one!) the rod was gone. You can catch un-limited cans. Maybe because Bandai didn't want you to feel liek you wasted your money on a fishing rod then vanishes when you only catch a can. ^^'

/HH

you can only use the fishing rod once.
No, You can use it almost un-limited. But, if your's dissapeared on the first try, You probaly cought the big 'ol whale one your first try. ^_^ Good Job! I've personaly cought the whale/large fish multiple times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back