WOW

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatchiGirl

Reaction score
I had this school social today. It took place outside and there was music and stuff. It was crazy, because well I really don't think they were doing this on purpose, but one song started playing and all these people were in a giant conga line and it was like, following me. My friend was in there, and she looked as if she really wanted me to join. But I'm like "I don't wanna!" My friend wanted me to dance with her a lot in this social but I did not know how to do these dances. Also there were people writing requests for songs to play. Some crazy girl asked for the dragon tales theme and my friend scribbled it out. Plus someone requested some High School Musical song and I noticed the DJ taking that CD so I knew it was next. I had requested Love Song by Sara Bareillis and while that HSM song was playing I was going like "Don't look at the CD he takes out, surprise myself." Then all of a sudden my friend told me she could help me by requesting Love Song too. Then it actually worked. The social was really cool. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back