Wow!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

raquaz

Reaction score
I was just at a mall, and guess what I saw....

[SIZE=14pt]LOADS of tamagotchi minis[/SIZE]

V2 Tamas

V1 Tamas

I thought they were sold out quite a long time ago! Since I was there, I bought myself a mini! :angry:

Really? You are very lucky to find one! :blink: Congratulations. :)
~Tama-Love~
Yep your lucky ^_^

I've been looking for a Mini and a V1 for months :) Your so lucky what store were you in?

♪♪dd545♪♪

I live in Canada, so I don't know if there's a store like that in America... It's called Toys Toys Toys. It's and expensive store, but since they are the last tamas, they're on sale and no one seems to want them. I'd recommend it, there's ALWAYS tamas in stock there.

I live in Canada, so I don't know if there's a store like that in America... It's called Toys Toys Toys. It's and expensive store, but since they are the last tamas, they're on sale and no one seems to want them. I'd recommend it, there's ALWAYS tamas in stock there.
Oh YAY I live in Canada but I've looked up toys in the phone book no toys toys toys in my town :wub:

Yep your lucky :eek:
I've been looking for a Mini and a V1 for months :eek: Your so lucky what store were you in?

♪♪dd545♪♪
are you serious? I have two mini's that I dont really want. theyre orange. I'd mail them to you... except your mom probably doesnt want you giving out your adress and my mom doesnt want me too, either.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just went to the store again and got myself all the possible tama mini colors! I also bought a V2. I love that store! :furawatchi:

Yippee, good for you :wacko: I have two V1s and a Mini, so it doesn't really matter to me.. But good find B)

I was just at a mall, and guess what I saw....
[SIZE=14pt]LOADS of tamagotchi minis[/SIZE]

V2 Tamas

V1 Tamas

I thought they were sold out quite a long time ago! Since I was there, I bought myself a mini! ;)
That happened to me once, twas a year ago, though. I saw a V1 at K-Mart when the V2s were sold. :-\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back