Wow....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you believe?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• About What?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatalkpal22380

Reaction score
florida, miami,my house,school,internet....
Today, in spanish, i was sitting behingd the girl that was supposed to be in my group. Then she turned around and said "can you switch with gaby?" I looked up and saw that gaby was her best friend and she was sitting next to the guy i like, diego. i did the math: IF I SWITCH WITH HER, IT'LL BE MY PERMANENT SEAT...AND I'LL BE IN HIS GROUP. I smioed to my self and said, "sure". When i sat down next to him, he put his hand to his face and...smiled!!!! Then, when i was in the group, he was like, all funny. (i guess to impress me?) Does he like me? help!!!

omg he sooooooooooo likes you. a few boys at my school do this with me all the time and they always seem to have a partial red face!! Lol!!

omg he sooooooooooo likes you. a few boys at my school do this with me all the time and they always seem to have a partial red face!! Lol!!
I agreee, he likes you! A bunch o guy do that 2 me to

That doesn't necessarily mean that he likes you - it could be a set-up. This Gaby girl could have told him something like you like him or something. Just be cautious. :)

I am pretty sure he likes you. don't take me 100% though. I am only 94% sure he likes you.

okay since all the boys that i like actually always talk to me and are always in some way embarrassed i advise you to listen up. Talk!! TALK TALK TALK!! just talk with him and get to know him. become a good friend to him a some one he can trust. become some one he comes to with big news! and the way to do all this is TALK!

im kinda shy...i dont know. but one day(way before this) one of his friends said: ...what? shes like 3 inches taller than you!... and i was like, oh god, im like 3 inches taller...but then again, so is every other girl. tenniswinner might be right, one of her friends yelled out(tho i didnt hear) (also way before) that i liked him...would that be the case? after all, it was really weird that....na, the girl and her friend just wanted to sit together. oh, one problem... his best friend, yea, i hate her! so i cant talk to him during lunch..and i have to wait untill tuesday to see him again....shoot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea it's alright if he is juss a 3 inches shorter than you.It's what you like about him..I could be the most prettiest girl in the world(not true)

But still like the ugliest boy in the universe(not to be mean)

I like this boy..He is not all that he may be one year older than

me..doesnt mean " aww he is an 8th grader he doesnt like me"

Like no it doesnt work out like that..

I am confused on this on

maybe you should follow what Digi

said just talk to him become his

friend first..=DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

It is quite possible that he does like you. If he holds a conversation with you tommorow you might be in luck!

Chances are, he likes you. But don't worry about it. Just become good friends and talk to each other and maybe I don't know....you never know what could happen.......

GotchiGirl96

Chances are, he likes you. But don't worry about it. Just become good friends and talk to each other and maybe I don't know....you never know what could happen.......
GotchiGirl96
yea...friends first and then....you never know! i hope his friend doesnt mind.....the one i hate. oh! i forgot. he hangs in packs. you know, all the skater friends of his....man, when they travel in packs, you never can talk to ome one at all or privately. aww man....

Last edited by a moderator:
today (the 12th) i was loitering around diego...he didnt even say hi!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :D :p and to think i was all gushy with him yesterday...during science, i went to my languahe arts teacher to "ask" her if my partner turned in a project...i knew she did, but i had to see diego and show him that...i dont know, he didnt even say hi to me there!!!!! :D :mimitchi:

Hm. Well, there's this guy that my friend likes, and he actually likes her back... They make me jealous. xD But anyway. She's liked him for 3 years, and he just started liking her like a month ago. So take it slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back