writers block!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

otchi973

Reaction score
Im on the second chapter on my book im writing and i have a bad case of writers block! Does anybody have anyways to cleare my writers block? My brother said to eat some yogurt, but that didnt help at all. I tired some meditation (My moms idea) and that got me writing only one paragraph. any other ideas?

hmmn... just think of what you first wrote and then rest a bit.. try listening to some of your favorite music...

I agree- Maybe you favourite book, or a Magazine will get you caught up on all kind's of Ideas. Remember to be creative! I hope everything clears up soon. :D

Why dont you try takeing things from past dreams? or current dreams? Or even day dreams!

Take a break. If this is just a side project with no set date why rush it? It's better to take a longer amount of time and make it better than just slapping it together in a lesser amount of time. I am not a writer but I noticed when I take a little break from my music I come back refreshed and can actualy play better. It may work the same way with you.

I hate Writer's block. I get it alot. What I do...

I listen to music somtimes, watch a movie, TV, etc. Try to get ideas mainly. Most of my written works ideas spurred from movies and such. Best of luck to ya.

I'm writing a book, I get that sometimes, I wrote two hundred pages of a book once then my stupid sister "accidently" deleted it. I've started a new one now but it's not the same.....

Oh yeah, back on topic, well it depends what kind of book it is, if it's funny then try watching a funny programme/film or reading a funny book, if it's soppy try watching a soppy programme/film or reading a soppy book, or if it's adventure...well, you get the idea, it helped me with two hundred pages so I hope it helps you!

I reacently added three paragraphs, but it turns out i got those three from a harry potter book :angry: so i had to delete them. But im getting alot of ideas from my uncle camp fire stories :angry:

Just take a break. Maybe read a book to get some inspiration. Usually if you just take a break you come back refreshed and ready to work- usually with new ideas. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back