wRiTiNg iN wHiTe

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, You see...
I don't care.

Mrs.Joe Jonas always has every Jonas Brother member with her at all times, get it? got it? Good.

Joe is my boyfriend.

Nick is my bestfriend.

Kevin is my bestfriend.

Change the subject to... ducks
Change the subject to... ducks

No I don't like ducks. I like the Jonas Brothers, deal with it.

Your totally perfect...except for nine or ten things-Happy Bunny.

No I don't like ducks. I like the Jonas Brothers, deal with it.

Your totally perfect...except for nine or ten things-Happy Bunny.

>wow, that was easy. you didn't even make it white.

It would be great if porygonlord used some grammar

True, but the Jonas Brothers S-U-C-K!!!!! BIGTIME!

The truth has finally been told! Yes, that is the whole and every little bit of the truth!

Last edited by a moderator:
True, but the Jonas Brothers S-U-C-K!!!!! BIGTIME!

The truth has finally been told! Yes, that is the whole and every little bit of the truth!

>SO TRUE

True, but the Jonas Brothers S-U-C-K!!!!! BIGTIME!The truth has finally been told! Yes, that is the whole and every little bit of the truth!

>SO TRUE
SO TRUE

They have talent,how could you hate them? Your obviously just trying to get attention or you wanna feel beter about yourself by making others feel horrible. You people disgust dissapoint me.

xXMrs.Joe JonasXx: They have talent,how could you hate them? Your obviously just trying to get attention or you wanna feel beter about yourself by making others feel horrible. You people disgust dissapoint me
MrzNickJonasJBODxOJD: I Love Nicholas Jerry Jonas. The Jonas Brothers Rock my socks!

>TO MRS.JOEJONAS: no, i just do not like their music, it is not my type, and i just have different taste than you jonas-lovers. and TO ME, none of them are hot or cute. to me. that's just me, of course you can love them but nobody can force me.

MrzNickJonasJBODxOJD: I Love Nicholas Jerry Jonas. The Jonas Brothers Rock my socks!
>TO MRS.JOEJONAS: no, i just do not like their music, it is not my type, and i just have different taste than you jonas-lovers. and TO ME, none of them are hot or cute. to me. that's just me, of course you can love them but nobody can force me.
TO MRS.JOEJONAS: no, i just do not like their music, it is not my type, and i just have different taste than you jonas-lovers. and TO ME, none of them are hot or cute. to me. that's just me, of course you can love them but nobody can force me.

Wow that was long.

Mine> BROCCOLI ROCKS! AND DON'T YOU DENY IT!

BROCCOLI ROCKS! AND DON'T YOU DENY IT!

I'm so not crazy about it. I'm more crazy about JONAS BROTHERS! Theyre sooo cute I like Nick best. Theyre soo cute. You just dont see the cute in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back