wrong antenna

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kutchipatchi~candy

Reaction score
i don`t trust Bandai any more because i just bought and tamagotchi v4 JinSei plus (english v4.5) and it had the v4 antenna not a star!!!

There is no no Jinsei v4.5.

Did it say v4?

If not it is a fake.

There is no no Jinsei v4.5.Did it say v4?

If not it is a fake.
it is not a fake it says on the package v4 and there is a v4.5!! DUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH it definetly is cus i got a girl like the one on the v4`s and it has got the game climb and the gut points and everything

it is not a fake it says on the package v4 and there is a v4.5!! DUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH it definetly is cus i got a girl like the one on the v4`s and it has got the game climb and the gut points and everything
and it says Bandia

Hmm... Well, I good geuss is they made a mistake with the packaging.

Oh. I thotet(sp?) it was tamagotchi europe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I made a topic in the Comments And Rumors section, and I mentioned this. If it has the BanDai logo on it, it is not fake. Some V4.5's do have the V4 antenna. Also, why did you buy a V4.5 if you thought it was the wrong antenna? Anyway, it is not fake.

I agree with Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX. (Incidently, here is a link to her topic: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=122842 )

Outside of North America, the Connection V4.5 may be sold as the "Tamagotchi Connexion Version 4 Jinsei Plus".

Click here to see a photo of the UK packaging.

I have seen pictures of a new-in-the-box Jinsei Plus with the round antenna ball instead of the star. (Sorry I can't find the topic/link right now.) I think it was a manufacturing mistake. Actually... maybe if you have a Jinsei Plus with the round antenna ball you shouldn't open the package; just keep it sealed. Sometimes, if only a few mistakes were made, they become collectors item$.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks so much for the clicky thing (heh he i like that) and also Binary you are quite usful thanks so much and for xxTama-girl-beth xX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back