wut R sum creative names 2 name a tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neonleo

Reaction score
I'm stuck and I have no other place to go but here so I'm asking a favor to tell me what are some creative names to name my tamagotchi. Either boy or girl since I haven't gotten my Tama yet but I will be getting one tomorrow and I want to be ready with the names. I even googled some tamagotchi names but nothing interests me so hopefully you guys can help me out. Nothing unique but creative. :)

I like using Japanese names for my Tamagotchi. :( Here is a link to a site with Japanese names for both genders. It also shows what the names mean.

That way you can pick out something special. :)

https://www.behindthename.com/nmc/jap.php

Hope it helps! :D

Cinder~
That is just SO cool!

I aways struggle with the naming of my baby tamas. Sometimes I even pause the Tamagotchi when still parent and baby are on the screen because I don't have a new name ready jet :(

But I love Japanese names! I will definately look very often on that site in the future! Thanks a lot for the hint!

I hope the Topic starter likes Japanese names too :)

Thnx so very much I have a name now and you have a friend! :p

According to my calculations, there are 500,246,412,961 different possible names. Of course, that would mean weird names such as YDMJX and VKFYM would be allowed, rather than words or names in English like ERICA or BACON. Usually I just put 5 spaces though.

[SIZE=14pt]Names Bratztroxg's V5 Tama has been called in the past:[/SIZE]

Boys:

• Pip
  • Plum
  • Smiley
  • Chips
Girls:

• Mango
  • Berry
  • Sunny
  • Bibi
  • Tammy
They were a few of my favourite names! Enjoy!

For girls you can use the names of various fruits, Mango, Berry, Apple, Grape etc. And if you have twin girls you can call them Lemon and Melon xD 2 fruits that are anagrams of each other.

Names of flowers are cool too, Rose is a good one.

Other girls' names:

Coco

Cocoa

Beaut

Cutie

Candy

Sweet

Fancy

Iris

Choc

Chic

Sugar

Cream

Queen

Smile

Fruit

Juice

Boy's names:

Flame

Fire

Razor

Power

Super

Excel

Smart

You can use spaces and punctuation (?s and !s) too

For example:

Cool!

Tam X

XP?!Q

Huh? (lol xD)

YAY 100th post!

Last edited by a moderator:
For girls you can use the names of various fruits, Mango, Berry, Apple, Grape etc. And if you have twin girls you can call them Lemon and Melon xD 2 fruits that are anagrams of each other.Names of flowers are cool too, Rose is a good one.

Other girls' names:

Coco

Cocoa

Beaut

Cutie

Candy

Sweet

Fancy

Iris

Choc

Chic

Sugar

Cream

Queen

Smile

Fruit

Juice

Boy's names:

Flame

Fire

Razor

Power

Super

Excel

Smart

You can use spaces and punctuation (?s and !s) too

For example:

Cool!

Tam X

XP?!Q

Huh? (lol xD)

YAY 100th post!
I agree with you about naming girls after fruits! I was so pleased that you used my 'Mango' and 'Berry' ideas for names! ^ _ ^ I liked your idea of calling a Tama Apple, Lemon, Melon, Candy and Coco! I will definitely be using those ideas in generations to come! I also think the names Peach, Plum, Cherry & Pineapple are cute too!

Yep, Peach and Plum are nice names. :)

More!:

Girls:

Angel

Tulip

Olive

Ocean

Oasis

Both genders:

Oreo

Fun

Star

Tama!

Yep, Peach and Plum are nice names. :) More!:

Girls:

Angel

Tulip

Olive

Ocean

Oasis

Both genders:

Oreo

Fun

Star

Tama!
Thanks again! ^ _ ^ I guess you can't call a V4.5 or below Cherry or Pineapple, as you are limited to only 5 letters, but I have a V5 currently running, and you can call them whatever you want (as long as you remember it in your head!)

I love the name Angel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back