WUT THE?!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eekamouse03

Reaction score
my tama v2 JUST evolved from a UFO guy (ufotchi) to a tarakotchi (GROSS!!!!) but on rivenn's v2 tamadex it doesnt come up as tht being possible.....????? i took SUPER care of my ufotchi so it wuold evolve into something cute but its an ugly tarakotchi...wut did i do wrong?!??!?!?! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.K first I think the Tarakotchi is really cute and just because it didn't say on Rivenn's TamaDex dosen't mean it can't happen. You should probably contact him and tell him now so he can add it on!

o, i know how it looks like, its da one wit da fat lip. i hav dat one right now. i tried to get rid of it by making it hav a baby wit mi little sister's tama.

Yep it is possible. I was hoping on V2 that it wouldn't show its ugly face as often...I know on v1 it was possible to get that thing on BOTH generations :p . I got it on my v2 (first generation) once by giving it perfect care but it only had 5 bars of discipline. I don't think it's possible to get it in the second generation once it has a baby though :blink:

You GUYS !

Don't say a certain Character is ugly !

You should be lucky and thankfull you have

1. A Tamagotchi in the first place

2. An actual LIVING character ! Hey, it could be dead.

DONT NEGLECT YOUR TAMA JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK THAT CERTAIN CHRACTER IS UGLY !! That's cruel and unhumane!

well if its ugly oh well, just take care of it and breed it so it leaves soon...lol XD but dun abuse it :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
O.K first I think the Tarakotchi is really cute and just because it didn't say on Rivenn's TamaDex dosen't mean it can't happen. You should probably contact him and tell him now so he can add it on!
i agree with rock'in robotchi cos tarakotchi r cool and theyre my favourite

WHOA there helping hand........ i didnt say i was going to neglect it... and u dont have to get all defensive wen i say a character is ugly....just becuz my opinion on a certain character isnt the same as urs doesnt mean u have to get defensive.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back