x. Your true personality .x

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
your cute! (awww!)

your lovable and adorable! you like girly things and have a sweet heart!

Not really. Girly (and I mean really girly) things creep me out. I'm more inbetween. You know, I like action movies, and romance movies...now the lovable and adorable thing, yeah. I'll take that...

your shy!

even though you tend to keep to yourself, you have a good heart. try stepping out of your comfort zone for a while, you'd be surprised how many people will like you! you may even find yourself with a couple boys competing for your attention

How lovely. >.>

your creative!

you have a unique perspective and love to share it with art/music/other!

Eh, Sort of True for Me. Sort Of.

you're a romantic!

you are a lover. your heart is pure and you feel in ways other can't. you are in tune with your feelings and can be emotional at times, but you are loved anyway.

hmm... I'm romantic? wel now that you think about it... sure, I guess i am!

your a spazz!!!! :angry:

you like sugar! and running in curcles! and exclamation points!!!! and hypernes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------

Yes, that is true.

your a romantic!

you are a lover. your heart is pure and you feel in ways other can't. you are in tune with your feelings and can be emotional at times, but you are loved anyway.

That's.....weird.

your a spazz!!!! :p

you like sugar! and running in curcles! and exclamation points!!!! and hypernes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is this bad? (lol) i am a spazz tho

EXPLAINS. ME. COMPLETLY.

Boy all the personality quizzes I have taken latley say I'm energetic and hyper. BECAUSE I AM! AHAHA :]

your a spazz!!!! :p

'your an adventurer

your one with nature and are always willing to try new things.'

Yeah, not really.

Then I took it again, and got Shy, which is a tiny bit more accurate xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back