xD Artpad

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now let me try the link again.

EDIT: no luck! can someone tell me where to go?

Cecib :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
i like watching the movie kind :furawatchi:

Its funny and awesome.

Very entertaining ;3

Wow! Fantastic! You're a natural!

@Cecib. When you're done with your art picture, click "Save and Send" off to the left. Then, toward the middle of that little window that pops up after you click Save and Send, click the thing that says "If you'd rather not send this painting to your friends but want the link anyway, click here", wait, and then copy the URL. Let me know if that works! :furawatchi:

Thank you!

Cat~

There. now you can see my drawings.

(Note this is a new style for me that I need practice at).

Cecib :furawatchi:

Wow! Fantastic! You're a natural!
@Cecib. When you're done with your art picture, click "Save and Send" off to the left. Then, toward the middle of that little window that pops up after you click Save and Send, click the thing that says "If you'd rather not send this painting to your friends but want the link anyway, click here", wait, and then copy the URL. Let me know if that works! -_-
LOL are you serious? xD I thought my painting was horrible

A little less of a fail. :eek:

Zap the Cat :) (Just skip to the end, how it began was kind of horrible)

Cecib :eek:

A little less of a fail.  :p Zap the Cat  :D   (Just skip to the end, how it began was kind of horrible)

Cecib  :)

that looks great! its so cute!

:furawatchi:

I fail as a human

._.

Ahaha~

FAIL

Wow. This is probably the longest I've ever been on ArtPad to draw 1 thing. o_o Go fast please, this takes a while. ^^;;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back