xoswansxo's Tama-Go Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xoswansxo

Lifetime Angelgotchi x 3
Reaction score
Hi, xoswansxo here, and this is my first Tama-Go log. I'm really looking forward to showing you my Tamas! Lets get started~!!

Name: Lila

Current: Shelltchi

Gen: 1

Gotchi: 1500-

HELLO! Aren't you going to give me any screen time?! I think i can tell them about myself, by myself!

Okay, okay, sheesh. What happened to the sweet little Shelltchi i was talking to only a minute ago?

I am just soooo annoyed! The other day, Kikitchi was talking to Chamametchi, and you could see him making googley eyes at her! It was funny at first 'cause Mametchi was glancing at them from the corner of his eye, but then....I realized.....

Really, Shelltchi? Maybe you should just talking to him. When I was dating Mametchi, he told me that he wished more girls would talk first...

Violetchi, now's not the time! Yes, of course you can be featured in this log, but this is mainly about Lila, alright? How is Mametchi, by the way?

Smart as ever, we're only friends now.

I just wish he would talk to me for once, I mean, I love being with Kutchipatchi and Gozarutchi, but I just wish Kikitchi would talk to me more..... *sigh*

Ok, guys, stop the chit-chat please, i want a goodbye from both of you since its bedtime for you guys!

Bye guys! Join us next time!

Yes, please join us!

~D, Lila, and Violetchi

So how was it? Tune in next week for more fun stuff! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back