..xXx.. My Tamagotchi Log ..xXx..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bella just got accepted into Music School! (Finally!) She got an accordion from the Music Teacher! The band that she is in is called "Salad." She is in a band with a Chamametchi named Colleen and a Hintotamatchi named Paul. Wait! As I was typing she evolved into a Sebiretchi! Yay! Colleen is a Maidtchi and Paul is a Togetchi! On there first performance to the judges, they got all "X's"

I will post later! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to get my V5's married now, so here it goes. I pick Charles...

1. Lovezukintchi? Nope...

2. Violetchi! Yes!

Didn't take me long that time! :p He is saying bye-bye to the parents.... then siblings... they are kissing, they evolved...3 eggs! Urgh! First is a Mimifuwatchi, so is the second and the last is a Futabatchi!

I will post when they evolve! :hitodetchi:

My V5's evolved!

1 - Sakuramotchi

2- Mousetchi

3 - Torrorotchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamagotchi's Favourite Foods List (Music Star):

o------------------------------------------------o

Tarakotchi: Fish

Mimtchi :mimitchi: : Ice-cream

Hintotamatchi: Tacos

Hitodetchi :hitodetchi: : Fries

Kuribotchi :kuribotchi: : Ham-burgers

Nonopotchi: Ham-burgers

I will keep updating this in future posts! :D

P.S- Anyone caught stealing this table will be reported! :angry: You can only use this table under my permission! So from now on I will be posting wrong and correct information about the tamagotchi favourite foods so that if you copy it you will be wrong and for all you know now, the information on the current table is wrong!

I have decided that I will name the little V5's...

1. Sakuramotchi -Aqua

2. Mousetchi - Bob

3. Torrorotchi - Sammy

o--------------------------------------------------------------------------o

Matt: Wow, maple syrup does taste good on toast!

Bella: I told you!

Me: Guess what? Oh, Matt, that is gross! But anyway, we got mail!

Bella: From who?

Me: **Rainbow**

Bella: What does it say?

Me: She liked our log!

Matt: Because I am in it..

Bella: Yeah.... *Rolls eyes* Mum, I get married soon right?

Me: Yes....

Bella: When you pick somebody for me to marry, can it be someone cute, like a Mametchi or a Kuromametchi?

Me: Sure, well I wouldn't marry you to something gross, and plus, it is who you like!

Matt: Ooohh.... Bella and Mametchi sitting n a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

Bella: Well, you will be married someday as well!

Matt: Nope! I want to grow into an oldie

Me: No way! You are getting married!

Matt: :D BUT I WANT TO GROW OLD!!!

Bella&Me: :eek:

o--------------------------------------------------------------------------o

Aqua: When I grow up, I want to be a Violetchi :eek:

Sammy: Why?

Aqua: Cause they are gorgeous, Sammy, you can turn into a Hotteatchi, they are ga...

Me: I hope you were not going to say a bad word!

Sammy: She was!

Bob: :eek: She was

Aqua: Shut-up Bob!

Bob: Make me *Hits Aqua*

Aqua: Owww! *Crys*

Me: Bob, to your room, Aqua, get some ice then go to your room, Sammy, sit in the lounge room and watch Spongebob Squarepants!

All: Okay

o-----------------------------------------------------------------------o

Matt is going to evolve soon! I am so hoping for a Kuromametchi, but anything that I haven't got will be fine

Matt evolved into a Tarakotchi! I think it was because of my lack of skillpoints! :) Oh well, better luck next time! I am also trying to get Bella married! :D Wish me luck!

Bella's band passed auditions last night! It was so spectacular! Guitartchi just came to Bella's door and gave her 20,000 gotchi points. She just married a Kuchipatchi :p They had a baby boy! I think I am going to name the baby boy, Chester!

Matt is doing fine, he is 3 years old and gets married soon! I really want him to marry something cool, like a Maidtchi or a Violetchi!

The V5's should be evolving today! Yay! I am going for a Meme Family :eek:

The Star Family's bonding is now 60% They should have evolved yesterday but I don't know what happened! I haven't paused them or anything.

o------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------o

Me: Sammy, Aqua, Bob, Bella and Matt are you guys awake?

Sammy: I am and so is Aqua

Bob: I am awake too!

Bella: Me three! I had the worst night sleep, the baby just kept crying and crying, I now have a head-ache that will probably have to be medically attended

Me: Haha, well, I guess these things happen! :D Do you know where Matt is?

Bella: No sorry, but he did leave a message saying that he was going out to try and find a girlfriend!

Me: So cute :) I hope that he finds someone

*Doorbell rings*

Me: I will get it! *Answers door* Matt! Why are you all wet?

Matt: Well, it started raining and I forgot the key to the house!

Bella: *Giggles with baby in her arms* How can you forget the key, when it is other one is under the doorstep?

Matt: :) Are you serious???? :) OH yeah, I met the cutest tama on Earth!

Me&Bella: What kind???

Matt: Well, there is 2, but they don't know about eachother.... Violetchi and Maditchi!

Bella: *Screams* Congratulations, cause if both your girlfriends find out about the other one, you are toast! :D

Matt: *Gulp* Well, one invited me over for dinner tonight, and the other one invited herself here for dinner

Me:Oh-god! Matt!!!! Well, who do you like better out of the two of them?

Matt: The Maidtchi, she was the one that invited me out for dinner!

Bella: Then tell the other Violetchi that my baby is really sick and it is highly contagious!

Matt: OK! *Picks up phone and dials her number* Hello.. nothing much, you?.... nice.... umm my sisters baby is sick and you can't come over, highly contagious.... ok bye!

Bella; Well?

Matt: She was in the middle of a important surgery on a patient and says that she hopes your baby is better

Bella: Awesome, even though my baby wasn't sick!

Woo-hoo! The V5's just evolved! :hitodetchi:

Memetchi - Aqua

Sukatchi - Bob

Hotteatchi - Sammy

o------------------------------------------------------------------------o

Aqua: See Sammy, I told you that you were going to turn into an ugly hotteatchi!

Sammy: Your one to talk, I mean look, the only good feature is... wait, you don't have one!

Aqua: Oh, lay off Sammy! You are the only one in this family that can't make a pure-family!

Sammy: So! It doesn't make a difference if your a pure or not!

Aqua: Well, I know for a fact that mum is going to get me married...

Sammy: Well, I get to retire to Sunshine Valley then! Oh-no! Matt has the date with the Maidtchi tonight!

Matt: Sammy?

Sammy: Yes?

Matt: We have a problem, the maidtchi just called and she said that the restaurant was booked out! She is coming over here!

Sammy: Well, what do you want us to do?

Matt: Help me, so here are the plans! Sammy, your in charge of drinks, Aqua, you are in charge of decoration, Bob and I will be in charge of food!

Sammy: Okay, does she like, tea?

Matt: Yes! Very much so! Aqua, can you pelase tell Bella that she needs to put the baby to sleep while Rose is over

Sammy: Rose is the name of the maidtchi?

Matt: Yes! Bob, we are leaving to get food! *Leaves with Bob and comes back an hour later*

Bob: Wow! This place is fantastic! *Doorbell rings* Here she is...

Rose: Wow! What a BEAUTIFUL house, and the dinner looks wonderful *Sits down at table*

*All eat dinner and dessert*

Rose: Beautiful.... *Looks at time* Sorry, I have to go, I have a dentist appointment!

Matt: What a shame, I will walk you out *Walks to door*

Rose: It was a wonderful night Matt, thank-you *Kisses Matt on the cheek*

Matt: Thanks! -_-

This is my 200th post! :) Hooray! Also, Bella left her baby boy this morning and I named him Chester. He will be evolving in an hour and I am trying to get him music skills up as quickly as possible! The other tamagotchis are throwing me a little party for my 200th post!

o-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------o

Chester: Goo-a-goo!

Me: Aww, so cute! Looks like I will be looking after you now!

Matt: Mum, why don't I have a bride yet?

Me: Guitartchi hasn't found the right one just yet!

Matt: Oh, happy 200th post by the way!

Me: Thank-you!

Chester: Goo-a-baa-wahhh!

Me: Hush... the other are still sleeping...

Bob: *Walks down stairs* Not anymore, that little thing woke all 3 of us up!

Chester: *Giggles* Goo!

Matt: Omg- Sebiretchi at my door!

Guitartchi: Surprise!

Matt:*Whispers in Guitartchi's ear* I don't really like her sorry!

Guitartchi: Okay, next! B) This is my Makkiko named Destiny

Matt: OMG! YES!

Destiny: Hello

Matt: Hi!

Destiny: This is our baby boy, I want to name him Skeeter, what about you?

Matt: Beautiful name!

All: HAPPY 200th POST, LOLLIPOP!!! B)

Me: Thank-you!

o-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------o

Chester just got a visit from Ms Frill and she got lil' Chester a skateboard! He lieks the skateboard :)

Destiny and Matt should be leaving there baby tonight! :D Chester evolved into a Kikitchi! Now I am just waiting for him to be accepted into school! I can get the V5's married, but I am just getting their bonding up *Uses time cheat* All better!

Aqua- Needs Mumutchi

o----------------------------o

1. Mukugetchi.. NO!

2. Hatugatchi... NO!

3. Sukatchi... NO!

Bob- Needs Violetchi

o----------------------------o

1. Potetchi... NO!

2. Watatchi.. NO!

3. Yonepotchi... NO!

*Keeps trying with Bob*

GOT A VIOLETCHI!

They had 2 babies ( Bob and his wife) I think I will name one, Maddy, and the other Jack! Cute, aye? Anyway, I will reply when there is more news....

Tamagotchi's Favourite Foods List (Music Star):

Tarakotchi : Fish

Mimtchi : Ice-cream

Hintotamatchi: Tacos

Hitodetchi : Fries

Kuribotchi : Ham-burgers

Nonopotchi : Ham-burgers

Kikitchi : Steak

I will keep updating this in future posts! :D

P.S- Anyone caught stealing this table will be reported! mad.gif You can only use this table under my permission! So from now on I will be posting wrong and correct information about the tamagotchi favourite foods so that if you copy it you will be wrong and for all you know now, the information on the current table is wrong!

Matt and Destiny left their baby this-morning! I named him Skeeter. Skeeter plays the guitar and his current toy is a spaceship, but he doesn't like it! He is currently practicing his guitar because I want him to max out his points very quickly!

Chester should be evolving today! Hooray! I really want something along the lines of a Kuromametchi or a mametchi. He is also practicing away like a mad-man! I am trying to get his skill points maxed out but I don't think that i can do it!

The v5's are going just fine! Maddy is trying to be the boss over Jack, but Jack is still standing his ground very nicely. Their hearts don't drop as fast as the others do which I am very happy about, I must say! Anyway, I will post again when there is more news, because there is really nothing at the moment.

Skeeter evolved! He is now a Kuchitamatchi, just like Chester was! Oh - STATS CHECK!

Chester-

Age- 1 year

Weight - 20lbs

Hungry- ♥♥

Happy- ♥♥

Stress- 34 (Will get it down!)

Tone- 288

Rhythm- 231

Original-349

Genre- Rock 'n' Roll

Gen- 2G

Points- 7700g