YAY! ALRIGHT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamakiddy!!

Reaction score
Okay, theres an Anime Con coming up in Toronto, Canada, Right? Guess when it its?

On my birthday! And Im going! thats going to be my birthday treat!

If your going to that one, Look for a 11 year old Mello from Death Note there XD

To be honest, i wish I went in 2006, Quintton Flynn was there :D

so, Discuss:

Have you been to an A con?

Are you going to one? what will you be?

Are you going to the Toronto one? what will you be so I can stalk, erm, see you? xD

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I have never been to one. There are times when I want to, and then there are times when I don't want to. Anyways, usually when an Anime Con comes near me it's so far away that's there's no possible way for me to get there. So I guess I'll have to wait awhile before I can go to one.

Sorry won't be able to stalk ya. XD

I've been to a "geek" convention before. (Anime/Manga, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Computers.)

It was really awesome, but I'm afraid I'm not going to the one in Toronto before, sorry. D:

I'm going to the convention I went to this year again next year, cosplaying as Ayame. :3 I would've done Yuki, but I have the totally wrong face and I didn't want to dye my hair gray...

You'd probaily be a good Yuki! D:

I want my sister to go as Near, so I can pick on her. D:

Sweet. :lol:

I won't be going to any Anime-Cons, but have visited the Seville Comic Salon (wasn't very good to be honest), nearly got to go to the Manga Salon in Barcelona, and hopefully I'll be able to go to the Jerez and the Huelva one from this year. As for what I will dress up as... I have to think that over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back