YAY FOR 2006! i stayed up all night...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hey

Reaction score
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!

i had an all nighter! (1st one ever!) yay for 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The closest i've evrr been to an all nighter was 4 in the morning! LOL!!

1 am for me last night..

I don't like to stay up late, because it usually takes me a week to catch up on the sleep I lost. Don't get me wrong, I like to party, but I just don't like staying up late.

Happy New Year!!

I stayed up reading for 4 hours after the ball dropped. I read the whole 4th Harry Potter book and I only have 1 chapter to go in a book called The Lost Boy written by Dave Pezler...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!i had an all nighter! (1st one ever!) yay for 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whats the big deal? I stayed up,too. I stay up till 4:00 in the morning every night. B)

LOL, I have gone to bed at 1:00 am...

I have stayd awake all night twice, but that was because I was sick nd I had insomnia (Summertime), so it wasn't particularly enjoyable...

I hated it when I noticed the sun was risisng... and I hadn't got a drop oof sleep...

LOL

i went home from aparty atthree and woke up at three PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stayed up reading for 4 hours after the ball dropped. I read the whole 4th Harry Potter book and I only have 1 chapter to go in a book called The Lost Boy written by Dave Pezler...
all i gotta do is read harry potter and the half-blood prince!

I stayed up till about 3 talking to my friend on the phone and then woke up at 11:30am.

The fireworks on the Space Needle were really lame this year. Usually they're a lot nicer.

I Fell Asleep At 10:30
Same with me! LOL ^_^

The closest I've been to an all-nighter is 1:30 ^_^

I suck at staying awake :D

If I read, It makes me really drowsy! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back