Yay! i got $20.00!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you get any money for these everyday activities?

• shopping!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Resturants!

• Alowance!

• For being good!

• For getting good grades!

• I work!

• I don't get money v.v

• I don't get money anymore.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluvbug15

Reaction score
I was staying at a friends house, and anytime i do, my mom gives me money, just incase. Well they gave me Food, and i didn't have to buy anything! So i got $20.00! i already have a v2 so i get to replace the one that broke!! I think Blue camo, is the one i want!! i am so excited! XD

PS: do you get any money??

Uh.. I usually get money when I ask for it depending on how much it is. ^.^' I'm kinda.. ehm.. spoiled lol. I almost got $100 today. XD

I wanted to go to the mall to get earrings for my 6th holes. Lemme explain.

The earrings I had in my 6th holes, were 14g barbells that were nearly impossible to screw on and off. Since I have my surgery tomorrow, I have to take all my 'piercing fillers'('tis how I refer to earrings, tongue rings, etc.) out. Since it's so hard/annoying to take out my 6th hole barbells, I wanted to get different earrings to put in place of the barbells that were easy to put in and take out. I didn't have the money to go and didn't want to go alone, and my mom had just put her Pjs on and didn't want to go with me. She only had a $100 bill in her wallet from the night before(my aunt paid her for the cell phones, another longish story), and she offered to give that to me to go get them myself. I eventually talked her into giving me whatever change there was as well. Then she suggested that I have Daclyn go with me. I ended up saying no to the Daclyn idea though. She lives about 15-20 miles away from me and if she came down here, she'd want me to pay for her gas. x.x' So long story short, mom eventually decided to go with me and I didn't get the $100. x.X'

I don't mind though. There's nothing that I would want to buy that I can't bug her for ^.^'' Again with the spoiledness.. x.X'

Are you SURE you want a V3? They aren't the highlight of the Connections, you know.

Are you SURE you want a V3? They aren't the highlight of the Connections, you know.
I have to agree with him. V3's aren't as great as they're made out to look in my opinion. Especially concidering TamaTown is still under construction.

I have to agree with him. V3's aren't as great as they're made out to look in my opinion. Especially concidering TamaTown is still under construction.
Agreed also.

The V3's aren't good.

Bandai did such a rush job on them.

They aren't worth wasting your money on.

Save your money for something better.

Well whenever I need something I ask for money and thats that. But mostly I don't have to because my relatives shower me with money... lol :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to say this but your going to have trouble finding one cause there rare you have to look on eaby if you want one :furawatchi:

sorry to say this but your going to have trouble finding one cause there rare you have to look on eaby if you want one :furawatchi:
You have bumped an old topic to the front page :furawatchi:

This was started way back in March !

Hope you understand why I am closing this :furawatchi:

CLOSEDl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back