Yay i got mametchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gigi1

Reaction score
My tama became an adult today as mametchi

as a child she was an harutchi as an teenager young robotchi and as an adult Mametchi :) ;) :blink: :blink: ;) ;)

Congrats, I just got my version 4 yesterday so I still have a while to go before turning into and adult right now she's a harutchi, sooo cute!!

ps. do you know if a harutchi comes from good, average, excellent, or bad care? I don't think they totally come from care buts it's not complete randomness. It comes from both my skill points from top to bottom are 38, 49, 19.

i think toddlers are totally random and congrats gigi1

btw this should be moved to whats on your mind

Congrats, I just got my version 4 yesterday so I still have a while to go before turning into and adult right now she's a harutchi, sooo cute!!
ps. do you know if a harutchi comes from good, average, excellent, or bad care? I don't think they totally come from care buts it's not complete randomness. It comes from both my skill points from top to bottom are 38, 49, 19.
harutchi comes from bad care but you can improve you care for good characters like Mametchi :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back