YAY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wine_Deer

Reaction score
Ok so I went to Walmart to get my school supplies today and I got my first V4.5!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!! :angry: :blink: :blink: :D It's so aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawesooooooooooome!!!!

i havent been paying attention.umhhh.how is the version 4.5?i have 4 tamas but i would have five if i hadnt lost it (accidentally)! :D :furawatchi: :kusatchi: :chohimetchi: :eek: hehe! :furawatchi: :D :eek: :ph34r: :wub: :p :chohimetchi: :( :kusatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
In a couple of days i get my allowance(10$),and im gonna try to get my mom to give me 5 bucks extra for a V 4.5. Me and my brother have 2 flame ones hidden behind the 2 year old stuff lol :(

There's a V4.5 now? That's really cool! What differences are there between that and the V4?

It's disorganized, poorly stocked, very VERY unhygenic, and it is just really bad. I prefer target.

V4.5s have new jobs, new erm skill things, new characters, new games and something else that I forgot...

I still hate Walmart though. V4.5's are sooooooooooooooooooooo awesome
[SIZE=21pt]that means you hate asda![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back