YAY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba28

Reaction score
WOOHOO!

Today, me and my cousin went to K-mart, and there was 2 Tamagotchi minis left, so I bought one!!

I's plain white with black buttons! It's adorable! B)

It's still a baby at the moment, and every now and again, it jumps! :blink:

When do they turn into children? :blink:

Hi Bubba28!

Well the toddler lasts for 1 day, then becomes an adult, which lasts another 7 days approx, then evoleves into another adult - one again for approx 7 days.

I like mine - it IS adorable, and easy to look after!!

Enjoy it :p

GK1

Congratulations on getting your Tamagotchi Mini! I have two of them. By your description of the design on the Tamagotchi Mini, I am assuming you live in Australlia or the UK right?

Regards,

DarkCore

Congrats on the mini! I don't want one, but if someone gave it to me, i'd take it!

that's awesome. I didn't even know they were out yet. I want one so bad, where can I buy one? Where do they sell them? Is there anywhere online I can get one? Sorry for all of the questions...

WOOHOO!Today, me and my cousin went to K-mart, and there was 2 Tamagotchi minis left, so I bought one!!

I's plain white with black buttons! It's adorable! :unsure:

It's still a baby at the moment, and every now and again, it jumps! :angry:

When do they turn into children? :ph34r:
i know, i just saw some, there adorable! Even if they are small, WHICH MAKES THEM MORE ADORABLE! ahem, sorry.

Congrats! Yes, Tamagotchi Minis are so cute!

I don't find them boring at all. :ph34r:

it IS adorable, and easy to look after!!
^I agree! :huh:

I'm usually outside playing games, at my friends house or on tamatalk, so I don't have as much time for my tamas anymore.

Minis don't need much, so I can still do all my favourite things, and look after my Tama! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back