Yea......ahh can some one help me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

Reaction score
I am getting a v2 tamagatchi for christmas.......and I am worried it is much different from v1...........is it? If so can someone give me some tips? Anything will help Thanx!!!

x0x0x0x0x0

---- Emma

:rolleyes:

I am getting a v2 tamagatchi for christmas.......and I am worried it is much different from v1...........is it? If so can someone give me some tips? Anything will help Thanx!!!

x0x0x0x0x0

---- Emma

:huh:
be sure to go on tamatalk and find codes for ur tama cause the first time you use the code you get the item for free. :huh:

I think it`s that you can connect this time by choosing what you want to do (It`s not random anymore), and you have more characters.

not to much i have a V2 verstion and i dont see to much of a difference

The only different things are the games, characters, and you can choose what you want to do when you connect. There is the 'Gotchi point system, 'Shop', items and treats, too.

I think I liked the old games on the V1, though...

MOre games on the v2. and gotchipoints to win if you do well on the games

From the way it sounds I think I'll like the V1 betta

:p

v2 is different from v1......here are some differences:

1. there is a shop

2.you get points

3. there are 4 games you can play total...jump, bump, heading, and slot. as the years go by, you can play more games.

4.you can have a meal, a snoack, or a TREAT.

5.there are LOTS of new v2 characters so u have a greater chance of getting one that u didnt know about.

6. there are codes that u can use to get some things FREE from the shop (see Tamagotchi Codes)

my v2s:

1. name/delia

stage/child/marutchi

generation/2

points/2257

training/2 out of 9

gender/ girl

2. name/louis

stage/child/marutchi

generation/7

points/9407

training/1 out of 9