Yeah, right. Hang on... What did you say?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocken Sisters

Reaction score
My friend was acting like a total retard today. (Quite normal xD) She ran into these girls. OLDER girls.

"Oi mind it midgit!"

"No!"

"You'd better"

"Reason please?"

"I'll smash your head in. Kick you until you break a bone and Suffercate you!!!"

The bold writing was the older girls speech. What am I going to do? Teacher is an idea.

They probably just think they are cooler than everyone and are just throwing out an idle threat. If it continues, then go see a teacher. If it's just happened once, I wouldn't worry about it.

I agree with Tw/p's comment. Since they're older, they are trying to look cool and make younger kids scared of them. You should tell the teacher, and maybe your parents if it keeps up. The teacher can deal with them, and if it happens again, you know what to do. ;)

It is one thing for older girls to act cool. It is another to threaten people. Most likely, they were joking. If they do this again or have done this before, you should talk to a teacher/counselor/parent. They have no right to make you feel scared or threatened, even if they were "just kidding".

Like tamaw/pants, see a counsler, or teacher.Maybe your parents, if you dare.

mametchi ;)
Why wouldn't she want to dare? Her parents or teacher would be more than happy to help.

I agree with majority of all advice in this topic except I'd report this immediately, and nip this nasty bud early. Threats in any form has always been unacceptable with me and any friends.

My last major threat was some girl in grade 12ish after I called her on the fact she's lazy to do her portion of the work. She proceeded to tell me she's going to cut my throat online one night, so I copied that conversation, printed it out and showed it to the principal stating I won't stand for such nasty things. She got suspended and a talk from a police officer so I think she got the hint never to do that stuff again. In all honesty, I'm much taller and stronger than her, and mainly did it to prove a point that she isn't higher than the law.

The only thing I would add to the good advice already posted, is a suggestion that your friend calms down a bit and remembers that she shares a playground, street, wherever, with other people.

It's great to have fun and goof around with friends, but you should always be aware that there are other people around you who you could bump into and who could take offence - or just get ticked off at you.

It's not much of an excuse to say "Oh she's always like that..." because behaving without thought to anyone else around you is kind of selfish too.

She also was pretty rude to the older girls considering she'd just run into them. It might have been better for her to say something like "Whoa - sorry, total accident!" ?

Thanks everyone, but more trouble.

The girl kicked my friend really hard in to back today. She is soo scared to tell the teacher. Please help!

Also tamamum, She did try to say sorry today but it kinda not worked.

The girl kicked my friend really hard in to back today. She is soo scared to tell the teacher. Please help!
Also tamamum, She did try to say sorry today but it kinda not worked.
She's got to tell the teacher. If she was kicked hard then the mark will show as proof. The older girls are relying on the fact that she's too scared to tell and they will keep doing it to her if they know they can get away with it :ph34r:

I'm sure you know that is bullying and I am sure that you know that bullies are never tolerated by school staff - you know what she should do :p

... as for her trying to say sorry, you didn't mention that when you shared the conversation in your first post, it just sounded as if she was as rude to them as they were to her :p - which never solves anything, but almost always guarantees to start an incident :)

She's got to tell the teacher. If she was kicked hard then the mark will show as proof. The older girls are relying on the fact that she's too scared to tell and they will keep doing it to her if they know they can get away with it :p I'm sure you know that is bullying and I am sure that you know that bullies are never tolerated by school staff - you know what she should do B)

... as for her trying to say sorry, you didn't mention that when you shared the conversation in your first post, it just sounded as if she was as rude to them as they were to her B) - which never solves anything, but almost always guarantees to start an incident :)
I just told my mum and she phoned the school. More news coming in later. :p

When I ment she said sorry, She said it today at school. Not when they first threatened her. After she said sorry today they just kicked her in the back very hard. :ph34r:

At least you did the right thing! threats are bad! i used to get those kind of threats by some fat girl in my school!

Congratulations =]

You absolutely must tell somebody about this form of bullying. How pathetic of this girl! You did the right thing to tell somebody. Don't fight fire with fire, and walk straight away from the bully. I'm sorry for your friend. She does not deserve this kind of nonsense.

Why wouldn't she want to dare? Her parents or teacher would be more than happy to help.
I agree with majority of all advice in this topic except I'd report this immediately, and nip this nasty bud early. Threats in any form has always been unacceptable with me and any friends.

My last major threat was some girl in grade 12ish after I called her on the fact she's lazy to do her portion of the work. She proceeded to tell me she's going to cut my throat online one night, so I copied that conversation, printed it out and showed it to the principal stating I won't stand for such nasty things. She got suspended and a talk from a police officer so I think she got the hint never to do that stuff again. In all honesty, I'm much taller and stronger than her, and mainly did it to prove a point that she isn't higher than the law.
I might embarrasing.

Also, her parents might not want her in these situations.

mametchi :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back