Yelling At Inanimate Objects.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOUDERnow.

Reaction score
Does anyone ever yell at random objects like a phone or video game?

This came to mind at school today, when my camera lens broke and it couldn't focus. I started yelling words that can't be repeated on TT at it. XDD

I abuse m,y computer went it's going really slow.

Example:

"COME ON! LOAD ALREADY! RRRR....*kicks the heck out of the computer* WHAT THE H#LL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

I have anger problems, really, and I'm very hot-headed.

Yeah, I yell at my computer. With a German accent, usually.

"Verk nao, computer. Or I vill get zee chainsaw. -Gets up to leave and looks back at computer- I'll be bach."

I really do. xD

And video games.

"RAWRRR! DIE CREATURE, DIEEE! D:<"

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh yes. I yell at my computer, and my game system. Sometimes I just wanna beat them up, and understand me. xD

At my Wii, I usually yell, "NO! NOOO! IT'S NOT FRIGGIN' FAIR!!!! NO!!" Then I get the remote and smash it on the ground. Then my mom comes in calms me down, etc etc etc.

At my Wii, I usually yell, "NO! NOOO! IT'S NOT FRIGGIN' FAIR!!!! NO!!" Then I get the remote and smash it on the ground. Then my mom comes in calms me down, etc etc etc.
I yell at my Wii playing tennis. 8D

I yell at my phone when it takes ages to start ringing when I call someone. I'm like "RING. NOW. GO. SERIOUSLY, RING. FFS, RIIIIING!" and yeah :)

Or if someone won't answer, I start yelling "PICK UP PICK UP PICK UP!" and stuff and then they do and I'm all "-Embarassed-"

And my TV, cuz most of the channels have no sound, but static noise, so I go "WHY WON'T YOU WORK YOU FLUCKING..."

Yeah ^-^

I get really mad at my computer when I suck at a game. If it's a DS game, I get mad at my Ds :)

I yell at everything.

I think the thing I yell at most is either my computer, TV, or phone.

I yell at my computer sooo much. It's a pretty darn slow computer, and I don't think I have enough patience for it. I'm always just like ''RAWRR, RESPOND ALREADY! HOW LONG DOES IT FREAKING TAKE YOU TO LOAD A FREAKING WEBPAGE?!'' and stuff :)

Then I yell at my bag a lot as well. Cause the zips are pretty bad and hardly zip up, so when I'm in a hurry, I'll go berserk with anger.

And sheeeesh, I absolutely can't stand mess. Whenever there's mess, I scream at the stuff which is lying around to clean itself up, and if it doesn't [which it never does], I start throwin' it around, and I get uber angry and yell at everything.

I get told I should get some sort of anger management.

I shouted at a ice lolly 'cause I couldnt open it.

"OPEN YOU FREAK DO YOU WANNA MELT!? OPEN NOW BEFORE I THROW YOU IN THE BIN GRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

Last edited by a moderator:
I speak to inanimate objects too much. I've been taking notice since this topic and one thing was in a electronics store and I dropped a display phone which I'm lucky it wasn't a working one then I laughed because I broke it right off the holder and I yelled at it "SHAME. I killed you. Shame!" And left before people could question my sanity.

Always.

I'll yell at my laptop when it freezes, and if I step on or walk into something and get hurt I yell, "OMG ouchh, you stupid *insert inanimate object here*! OW OW! I hate you!" or something like that. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back