YES I GOT A V4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom and mark

Reaction score
Yes I got one!

I will post pics soon!

The post thing is great!But i do not understand what the star thing in post is.Can a previous v4 owner tell me what it is.

:) It has some new characters like young kuchapatchi and young mimitchi and young memitchi!It is worth the money!I hope to get a young kuchapatchi;i have never got one or an adult kuchapatchi!

Any way there are 20 games,lots of cool designs,more characters and more fun!

They are 14.99 in English pounds were I live.A bit more than the others bu they are worth the extra 2 pound.

PM me for more info!

The star stands for a kinda horoscope thing, I think. It shows you what your Tama can expect for that day, points wise, health wise, and love wise... It's not set in stone though that your Tamas day will really be based on it's horoscope, it's just a fun little extra :)

I am hoping to get Young Kuchipatchi too! I think he's adorable.

Congrats on your V4 :D

I see your user profile says that you live in Norfolk...

Are you allowed to tell us which shop and which town you bought your V4 in?

Don't worry if not.. I don't want personal info... just interested to see if the shop is in a town I might be visiting soon... :)

I was just thinking of how most Tamagotchi V4 in england are fake. I own 12 fake tamagotchis. 4 are from when then said the V4 where out in england. So 4 off them that I got through the month are V4 fakes!

My mum said MAYBE TOMMOROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*paralized*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you mean?.

From .Brunette.
Unlucky things happen too me. thats why I am always diffrent then others. :unsure: :)

Cool V4 though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back