yesssssss

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandragotchi

Reaction score
i got a new baby i named it Kiko please know one copy my name it's third generation now thanx to tips and tricks to tell me to get the santa mine fell asleep and thh big one blated away and i got a new baby ^_^

*Topic Moved from Comments & Rumours > What's On Your Mind?*

Last edited by a moderator:
i got a new baby i named it Kiko please know one copy my name it's third generation now thanx to tips and tricks to tell me to get the santa mine fell asleep and thh big one blated away and i got a new baby ^_^
This is a "COMMENTS AND RUMORS" section.

If you wanna tell about your tamagotchi make a Tama Log in the Library.

i got a new baby i named it Kiko please know one copy my name it's third generation now thanx to tips and tricks to tell me to get the santa mine fell asleep and thh big one blated away and i got a new baby :kuribotchi:
i got a new baby i named it Kiko please know one copy my name it's third generation now thanx to tips and tricks to tell me to get the santa mine fell asleep and thh big one blated away and i got a new baby :lol:
^_^ ;)i don't noe wat ur talk'in 'bout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=(.........XD I'm on my 11th generation!! :mimitchi:

hey can you totaly be my friend and like connect by talking? ^_^ :

Sorry Sandragotchi -

You're not really supposed to post comments about your own Tama in this area.

Comments & Rumours is for sharing info on Tamas in the News or Tama Rumours (see the pinned topics at the top of each forum).

I will move this to What's On Your Mind?, where more people will see it.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

i got a new baby i named it Kiko please know one copy my name it's third generation now thanx to tips and tricks to tell me to get the santa mine fell asleep and thh big one blated away and i got a new baby :wub:

Huh? I don't understand u. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back