Yey! <3 <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MametchiPrincess10

Reaction score
A Tamagotchi V4! I just got it today in the mail. (I ordered it from Toys "R" Us on Monday)

It's a girl, and I named her Usagi after Sailor Moon in, of course, Sailor Moon. :rolleyes: She's already toddler and she got a visit from the king. (He gave her 600 gp. Now I have 10595 gp from going on Tamatown and playing the ring toss) Wow, pre school is boring! I like the elementary one better. (My friend has a v4 and showed me the elementary school)

Weeehooo!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, cool! I just got my v4 on the 19th.... I named mine Lucky but I had to reset him.....later, I got a new egg and named it Jake....he grew up very similar to Lucky..... exactly the same in teenager....right now, jake is a teenager..... he's a year old but in elementary school..... can't wait til he is an adult...........well anyways, good for you, you got a v4...... is this your first tamagotchi?.....my v4 is my first... well, i can go on and on sooo.....See ya! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back