YEY mutsu's!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah! Those Electronic Pets look so similar to MicroAqua and Mutsu! When I go out to Wal-Mart I will look for them! I have some questions:

-Do they use water?

-How much money are they?

-Can you feed them?

-Do they have remote controls like the Second Generations of Mutsu's?

Thanks,

DarkCore

Woah! Those Electronic Pets look so similar to MicroAqua and Mutsu! When I go out to Wal-Mart I will look for them! I have some questions: 

-Do they use water?

-How much money are they?

-Can you feed them?

-Do they have remote controls like the Second Generations of Mutsu's?

Thanks,

DarkCore
No, not too cool. Just a simple aquariam with a mini filter! Hehe! I have one...

-Yes they do use water

-They are like 5-11 dollars

-You can pretend feed them

-No they don't

:)

No, not too cool. Just a simple aquariam with a mini filter! Hehe! I have one...
-Yes they do use water

-They are like 5-11 dollars

-You can pretend feed them

-No they don't

:chohimetchi:
They look and sound cool! I will buy one if I see them! Thanks for the help!

-DarkCore :(

Did your Mutsu get shipped yet? And when do you think you will recieve it? I will probably get mine sometime next week.
The girl said one more week! I am so exited! I got the Mutsu because I really wanted one and, I don't have to miss my old fish that died! <_<

The girl said one more week! I am so exited! I got the Mutsu because I really wanted one and, I don't have to miss my old fish that died! :)
Mine might be here today in 2 hours! I am very excited. I will post some pictures when I get it!

Regards,

DarkCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back