yikey

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAMAGIRL2008

Reaction score
right today i set up 2 of my tamas and cos they where boy and girl i thought i might connect them

for ages and ages soo i did and i kept pressing game! i did it for a bought 3 hours and guess what when i did it again it changed to 300gp for winning and for perfect 600gp! sooooooo i kept connecting and connecting and after about another 2 hours it changed to 400gp for winning and for perfect 800gp!!!!!!!!! it was sooooooooooooooooo weird i am gonna keep connecting to see if it will change to 500gp!

the points may increase as you keep playing the game. its probably not a glitch, but if it is, then its a good one!!!

i think i will keep connectin on game to see if it will raise some more and i will check tommorow to see if it is still on 400gp or up dependin on if i raise it some more!

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks Dancin Kayley and hey guess what i was connectin at school (it was still on 400gp) and instead of changin to 500gp and 1000gp for perfect it changed to 600gp and 1200gp for perfect!

thats not a gitch, its just a hidden cheat :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back