Yo pokemon fans!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

otchi973

Reaction score
i cant wait untill pokemon pearl and diamond comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!1 im going to borrow my friends copy of pearl and im also going to borrow his nintendo DS... i will tell u guys how the game is (ooooooo im so exited) and click here for a list of the new pokemon :huh:

Toridepusu (japanese name)/Bastiodon (US name) is my new favourite. I think it's kind of cute for one thing :)3), but I also really like it's defense stats! It's so tough to take down with those insane max Defense and Special Defense stats. Also, It learns the move curse as an egg move, which boosts ATT and DEF while lowering SPD. But he's slow anyway - you can max him out without any real disadvantages. At that point, he's a living tank. I can't wait.

Toridepusu (japanese name)/Bastiodon (US name) is my new favourite. I think it's kind of cute for one thing :)3), but I also really like it's defense stats! It's so tough to take down with those insane max Defense and Special Defense stats. Also, It learns the move curse as an egg move, which boosts ATT and DEF while lowering SPD. But he's slow anyway - you can max him out without any real disadvantages. At that point, he's a living tank. I can't wait.
awsome! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
well i finished pearl and 1 of the legendarys i like is mew3!
cool but dont say anything that would give it away cuz were i live (canada, ontario) pearl doesnt come out till aprill 22nd

well i finished pearl and 1 of the legendarys i like is mew3!
There is no such thing as Mew3. Please don't spread misinformation. D & P have not been released yet in North America - only Japan has had it on store shelves (since september, I think.) Click Here for one of the most comprehensive D & P guides out there. (Note: link includes access to major spoilers - gym leaders and their pokemon, etc. - click around at your own risk!)

There is no such thing as Mew3. Please don't spread misinformation. D & P have not been released yet in North America - only Japan has had it on store shelves (since september, I think.) Click Here for one of the most comprehensive D & P guides out there. (Note: link includes access to major spoilers - gym leaders and their pokemon, etc. - click around at your own risk!)
i have done some reaserch on mew3 and there is aloty of webssites claiming to have the heat to catch this "mew3" but im not 100% sure if its real

I thought it came out yesterday x.x I just got back from a search for the games, then got to Gamestop and saw the sign in the door 'Releases 4/22/07' *dies*

I've been in a really bad mood lately so I figured Pokemon would fix that xP

I think I'm gonna go get Diamond tomorrow.

I love the fact that they made a penguin Pokemon :3 What's even better about it is it's water, my favorite type <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it came out yesterday x.x I just got back from a search for the games, then got to Gamestop and saw the sign in the door 'Releases 4/22/07' *dies*
I've been in a really bad mood lately so I figured Pokemon would fix that xP

I think I'm gonna go get Diamond tomorrow.

I love the fact that they made a penguin Pokemon :3 What's even better about it is it's water, my favorite type <3
ya aren't water pokemon da bomb

lol I just read this and screamed yeah!!!!!but my arm hit my chair :(

anyways you should enter the win five contest on ytv.com you have a chance to win 5 copies of pokemon diamond and pearl and 5 nintendo ds lights

i dont think that there is a ''mew3'' and iv been doing research on poke mon since 2001 (when i was 5) and never came accros a mew 3 but ill do more research on it

OMG i traded pokemon with my friend (we were using his diamond and pearl game and his nintendo DS) and it looks soooo awsome when they get traded the pokeball is 3d!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back