Yo pokemon fans!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who has Wi-Fi should add me to their Pal Pad and give me their friend code :D
My code is:

1761 9170 5011
I don't know how to find my Friend Code but I'll add you xD But then again, that is kind of pointless if no one else knows how to get mine.... B) Does anyone know how to find your Friend Code?

I don't know how to find my Friend Code but I'll add you xD But then again, that is kind of pointless if no one else knows how to get mine.... :huh: Does anyone know how to find your Friend Code?
Go downstairs in the Pokemon Center and talk to the woman on the far right desk. She'll ask if you want to get your friend code. It'll save your game and connect you to Wi-fi.

After that's done, look in your bag at you Pal Pad. Choose the option that says,'*you name* friend code'. It'll tell you your code there.

Go downstairs in the Pokemon Center and talk to the woman on the far right desk. She'll ask if you want to get your friend code. It'll save your game and connect you to Wi-fi.
After that's done, look in your bag at you Pal Pad. Choose the option that says,'*you name* friend code'. It'll tell you your code there.
Thanks.

EDIT: I tried that, but when I went to the Wi-Fi, it said there was no compatible access point in range. What am I doing wrong? :chohimetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
My uncle lives in Japan and he bought my brother some of the new season Pokemon cards there a while ago before they came out in the US. They're real cool.

I don't like the show Pokemon, I just like the cards. :hitodetchi:

Matchy :D

I am kind of a fan... I have a Gameboy Advance SP... I want a DS cuz of the new pokemon games... Oh well... wishful thinking.

:|(The not so happy) Spongeboby

YAY im on the 5th gym leader

p.s.

Bronzor and bronzong are sooo cool! i also like turtwig and piplup and chimchar...ummm... i also love skorupi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back