yo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, and welcome to Tamatalk; a growing community full of tama lovers alike. :)

There are many things to do here at Tamatalk, and the fun never ends! Fiddle with your sginature, change your avatar to your liking, post about life or tamgotchis, make up stories for Tamagotchi Fan Fiction, play in the arcade, participate in roleplay....the list can go on forever!!

If you need a friend, please feel free to PM me. :eek: Or, if you have any questions. I'm always glad to help. See you around the fourms!

Hello, and welcome to Tamatalk; a growing community full of tama lovers alike. :)
There are many things to do here at Tamatalk, and the fun never ends! Fiddle with your sginature, change your avatar to your liking, post about life or tamgotchis, make up stories for Tamagotchi Fan Fiction, play in the arcade, participate in roleplay....the list can go on forever!!

If you need a friend, please feel free to PM me. ;) Or, if you have any questions. I'm always glad to help. See you around the fourms!
thanx! i love this site! ill pm you all if i remmember.

Hello! Welcome to TamaTalk! I'm open, so you can be my friend!

Now, Take a Gooooooooodddd look at this here, the rules for TamaTalk. Make sure not to break them, too many broken can get you Bad Karma, Click here to see the Karma Guidelines. Click the sentences above to get the rules and Karma Guidelines, and remember both. Also take a look in Users Guide To TamaTalk to learn anything the rules and Karma Guidelines haven't covered, (example, how to make your typing colorful like mine, above when I said Welcome.)

Well, anyway welcome to TamaTalk! Enjoy your time! PM Me for help! And Like I said, you can be my friend! :) ;)

See Ya! -Y, formerly M4E(Y is my nickname now, call me that..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back